We are looking for colleagues with extensive experience in financial planning, controlling and accounting to offer our customers the best professional expertise and service. A high service orientation is natural for you and you love working in an open-minded team? Then you've come to the right place: With commitment and ambition, you can have an active impact on our success.
What you'll do
- As an expert in financial integrated planning and controlling, you will work with our clients on all topics covering financial planning, shaping controlling processes, and reporting in connection with our software.
- You will carry out advanced customer projects and support our existing customers.
- You will drive and co-create the development of our planning best practices and solutions.
- You will regularly communicate with customers, partners and stakeholders.
- You can expect a team that works passionately together on eye-level as well as a promising, international working environment.
What you bring to the table
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics or have a comparable qualification.
- You have significant work experience in the field of integrated financial planning, reporting, consolidation, auditing, or as a consultant.
- You are comfortable working in a project-oriented environment and interacting with senior level executives including CFOs, vice presidents and other senior financial staff.
- You possess critical thinking ability in order to offer creative financial solutions to the customer and the company.
- You have full professional working proficiency in German and English.
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs.
- Mobile Work – Sometimes a change of scenery can boost creativity and productivity. And sometimes it’s just time for a break. That’s why we offer you our mobile work options or a sabbatical.
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, and celebrate together.
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so.
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good.
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need.
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge.
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process.
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowances.
- JobRad – We have partnered with JobRad so that you can find your dream bike supported by us.
- Staff Discounts – Thanks to our corporate benefits partner, you can receive a whole bunch of discounts for different areas.
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking.
That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest