Our team in France is looking for a Senior Consultant with extensive experience in financial consolidation, controlling and accounting to support our customers with the implementation of our software.
You want to make a significant impact on the success of a fast-growing business and bring in your ideas? Then this is your chance. We're on an exciting journey as we take on new ways of working and gearing up together to thrive and excel in our work.
We know people don't fit into neat boxes, and in more than 20 years of LucaNet, we could not have succeeded without building a diverse and inclusive team. That means that we choose the best people based on their potential and support them throughout their time at LucaNet. We really want to get to know you if you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points.
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking.
That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
What you'll do
- You will experience a full end-to-end implementation process of a leading digital accounting solution for clients in various industries and sizes, ranging from start-ups to multinational corporations.
- In your team you will propose and actualize innovative solutions to resolve key client challenges in their financial operations based on your accounting knowledge and expertise.
- You will Work in a collaborative, start-up environment with ample opportunities to realize your ideas to optimise internal operations and shape the future of the Consulting arm in LucaNet and implement and enable clients to utilise the LucaNet software to automate their financial processes.
- You will apply analytical skills on clients’ financial statements and accounts to design solutions and configurations that are compliant with respective Financial Accounting standards and utilise your accounting knowledge to perform virtual and on-site support.
- You will leverage on your accounting expertise in topics encompassing Financial Consolidation, Budgeting and Reporting to transform and augment client processes.
What you bring to the table
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or economics.
- You have significative experience in the field of financial controlling, financial reporting, budgeting, consolidation as a consultant.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of practical experience in the field of consulting, auditing, or accounting.
- You possess strong business and entrepreneurial skills.
- You have superior communication skills and presentation skills.
- You work independently and organized.
- You are comfortable working in a project-oriented environment and interacting with senior level executives including CFOs, vice presidents and other senior financial staff.
- You possess critical thinking ability in order to offer creative financial solutions to the customer and the company.
- You are willing to travel regularly in France to run your projects.
- You have very good communication skills in French and English.
Perks at work
We work together every day on being an inclusive workplace build on trust and engagement. And we want to have a package of different benefits for our people and tailored to our locations to make sure we have the right offer for you in place, such as
- Hybrid working model – With our flexible working hours model we want to make your life less complicated. Combining the best of both worlds, remote and company time.
- Employee events and workshops – Team Spirit is a big deal to us, at town halls, parties but also outside to learn and grow further.
- Learning & development plan – We are excited and enthusiastic about our roles and seek knowledge and inspiration from a wide variety of sources, inside and outside.
Please ask our Talent Manager for further information of the benefits at your specific location.
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta
What employees are saying
I love the fact that LucaNet is a global, inclusive and fast-growing tech company, where everyone gets heard, can create its own success stories and can actually participate in the success/value creation!
Anonymous LucaNet Employee
More roles at LucaNet
- Accountant/ Controllers (all gender)
- Consultant | Microsoft Power BI (all genders)
- International Business Development Representative (all genders)
- Intern - Marketing Operations & Intelligence (all gender)
- Senior Channel Development Manager (all genders)
- Business Development Representative - International (all genders)
- Working Student - Account Management (all genders)
- Global Talent Enablement Manager (all genders)
- Senior QA Engineer (All Genders)
- (Senior) DACH Event & Webinar Manager (all genders)
- Business Analyst
- Manager | Consulting Services DACH (all genders)
- Regional Marketing Manager (all genders)
- Work Student - Sales Operations
- Senior Frontend Engineer (All Genders)
- (Senior) Account Executive - DE (all genders)
- (Senior) Account Manager (all genders)
- Senior Backend Engineer (All Genders)
- Vice President Product (all genders)
- Global People Analytics Manager (all genders)
- (Junior) Channel Development Manager (all genders)
- Business Development Representative (all genders)
- (Senior) Customer Marketing Manager (all genders)
- Technical Support Consultant (all genders)
- Lead Java Developer (all genders)
- Assistant to the Leadership Team (all genders)
- Team Lead Marketing | International Markets (all genders)
- (Senior) Marketing Manager DACH (all genders)
- (Senior) Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- (Junior) Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- Technical Service Associate | Technical Operational Services (all genders)
- User Support Consultant (all genders)
- Unsolicited Application
- (Senior) SEO Manager (all genders)
- International Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- (Junior) Data Engineer (all genders)
- Analytics Engineer (all gender)
- Team Lead Controlling (all gender)
- Engineering Manager (All Genders)
- Product Owner - Focus Salesforce (all genders)
- Head of Engineering (All Genders)
- (Associate) Consultant | Corporate Finance (all genders)
- (Senior) Consultant | Planning Excellence (all genders)
- (Senior) Customer Success Manager (all genders)
- UX/UI Lead (all genders)