Inspire our prospects about the advantages of our FPM solution and be responsible for the entire sales cycle, from pitch to closing. In this key function you can actively shape the future in a fast-growing and international company.
Powered by uniqueness
Everyone is different here and we like that. At LucaNet, we thrive on the uniqueness of our employees and are committed to creating an integrative working environment in which everyone can develop and feel respected. The more voices that are represented in our company, the more we will all thrive, contribute and be forward-thinking.
That's why we want to evaluate candidates only on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs. At LucaNet you are welcome just as you are, regardless of your gender identity, sexual orientation, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religion and disability.
People don't fit into boxes, we know that. If you think you're a great fit for this role, even if you don't cover all the points, we really want to get to know you and why you're a good fit for the job. Please avoid giving your photo, age and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and our D&I journey
What you'll do
On the basis of qualified leads, but also through your outbound activities, you advise our potential B2B customers about all the advantages of the LucaNet software.
- You identify the needs of our prospects and use them to develop individual, tailor-made customer solutions.
- You are responsible for the direct sales process from the first pitch to the conclusion of the contract.
- In certain phases of the sales process, you will work closely with our consultants to convince customers of our product.
- In addition to offline and online customer meetings, you will also present our software solutions at specialist events and trade fairs.
- You work remotely and/or at one of our locations in Germany.
What you bring to the table
- You have a strong understanding of the positioning of SaaS solutions.
- You have proven success in selling B2B SaaS/software/or IT solutions.
- You are used to presenting and negotiating at C-level.
- You have fluent German and very good English skills as well as excellent rhetorical communication and presentation skills.
- You are used to working in a fast-moving and international environment with a high degree of independence and self-motivation.
- If necessary, travel within Germany is not a problem for you.
Perks at work
- LucaFlex - We enable you to determine your working hours and location according to your needs
- Mobile work – Just getting out can increase creativity and productivity. And sometimes it's just time for a break. That's why we offer you the opportunity to work remotely, sometimes throughout Europe, or to take a sabbatical.
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we like to come together to learn, work on projects and celebrate.
- Learning & Development – Always Growing is one of our values and part of our basic understanding, so we give you the time, space and budget to learn and develop.
- Charity Time - With our charity time you can use the hours of a working day for social projects, whether alone or in a team you decide.
- Health & Wellbeing - With our "Health" offers you stay fit and productive and get the support you need.
- LucaNet.Engage - With our employee development process, we specifically support your personal and professional development.
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta
What employees are saying
I love the fact that LucaNet is a global, inclusive and fast-growing tech company, where everyone gets heard, can create its own success stories and can actually participate in the success/value creation!
Anonymous LucaNet Employee
More roles at LucaNet
- Working Student - Sales Operations (all genders)
- (Senior) Performance Marketing Manager (all genders)
- (Senior) Pre-Sales Engineer (all genders)
- People Operations Working Student (all genders)
- Team Lead Product Marketing (all genders)
- Sales Development Representative (all genders)
- Marketing Intern - Website Management (all genders)
- Working Student - Account Management (all genders) - M
- Professional (Senior) Sales Services (all genders)
- Work Student - Channel (all genders)
- Inhouse Consultant Support (all gender)
- Senior Business Analyst (1-year contract)
- I.T Administrator Support (All genders)
- (Senior) Event Manager (all genders)
- Senior Consultant | Finance (all genders)
- People Operations Manager (all genders)
- Java Developer (all genders)
- Senior Delivery Lead (all genders)
- Agile Delivery Manager
- DevOps Engineer (all genders)
- (Senior) Marketing Data Analyst (all genders)
- Team Lead Sales Development (all genders)
- Senior Manual QA Engineer (All Genders)
- Account Executive (all genders)
- Working Student - Account Management (all genders)
- Senior QA Engineer (All Genders)
- Field Marketing Specialist DACH (all genders)
- Senior IT Business Analyst
- Manager | Consulting Services DACH (all genders)
- Working Student (Project Management)
- Senior Frontend Engineer (All Genders)
- (Senior) Account Manager (all genders)
- Senior Backend Engineer (All Genders)
- Vice President Product (all genders)
- Global People Analytics Manager (all genders)
- Technical Support Consultant (all genders)
- Lead Java Developer (all genders)
- Senior Lead Field Marketing (all genders)
- (Senior) Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- (Junior) Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- User Support Consultant (all genders)
- Unsolicited Application
- (Senior) SEO Manager (all genders)
- Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- (Junior) Data Engineer (all genders)
- Engineering Manager (All Genders)
- Head of Engineering (All Genders)
- (Associate) Consultant | Finance (all genders)
- (Senior) Consultant | Planning Excellence (all genders)
- UX/UI Lead (all genders)