As LucaNet begin our exciting transformation to a cloud native SaaS platform, we are opening a brand new Tech Hub in Bucharest to drive the evolution of our Corporate Performance Management product and cement our place as a leader in the industry. Our transformation roadmap is the blueprint to the success of the project, and relies on the work of our German and Romanian software engineering teams.
The Scrum Master will work closely with these teams; that consist of Software Engineers, Product and Business stakeholders and play an essential role in ensuring successful delivery of projects in line with the transformation roadmap. The role sits in the Delivery Management function, a team of 5 that is currently based in our Berlin office. The team will grow to 8 by the end of 2023, and will be split across the Berlin and Bucharest offices. Reporting to the Lead Delivery Manager, the team are responsible for managing the delivery of multiple concurrent project workstreams. Day to day the role involves facilitating team Scrum ceremonies, planning meetings & steerco updates and collaborating with Product Owner and Business Analyst teams.
This is an exciting time to join our Delivery team. The cloud transformation project is one of the most significant in our 20+ year history, and it‘s success relies on accurate and on time delivery. The Scrum Master role is right at the centre of this, so your work will truly be making a difference to LucaNet‘s future and is a key factor in our continued success.
What you'll do
- Facilitating Agile Processes – ensure that agile methodologies are implemented correctly and consistently across the project team. Facilitate agile processes, such as daily stand-ups, sprint planning, and retrospectives, and ensure that all team members understand and follow the agreed-upon practices.
- Managing Project Scope – responsible ensuring that the project team stays focused on delivering against the technology roadmap. Work closely with product owners to prioritise the backlog and ensure that the team is working on the most critical items first.
- Monitoring and Reporting Progress - monitor and report on project progress during weekly Product and Delivery team meetings using metrics such as burn-down charts, velocity, and cycle time. Use this information to identify areas for improvement and to make adjustments to the project plan as necessary to maintain delivery progress.
- Removing Obstacles - identify and remove any obstacles that prevent the team from delivering value. This might involve removing roadblocks, providing additional resources, or helping team members to resolve conflicts.
- Providing Leadership and Guidance - provide leadership and guidance to the project team. They help team members to understand their roles and responsibilities, and they work to build a culture of collaboration, trust, and continuous improvement.
What you bring to the table
Agile Project Delivery Experience - You will have run at least one full planning and delivery cycle for a large or complex project. Experience managing multiple concurrent projects or work packages is preferred.
Stakeholder Communication and Reporting - You will be able to clearly communicate project updates in a concise manner, using appropriate language for the audience (business vs technical).
Continuous Improvement Mindset - You will be able to identify areas for improvement when presented with a project plan or delivery process. You will think and and act iteratively in order to make consistent positive changes.
Experience Working in Product-led Technology Organisations - You will be able to apply past experience of the typical challenges encountered during product transformation projects, and suggest potential solutions.
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, and celebrate together
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking.
That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest