Remote-first – You choose when to come into the office
Fully flexible hours
If you have previous experience and sound knowledge in B2B marketing, then this role might be the perfect fit for you! We are a highly collaborative and passionate team looking for like-minded people who impress with their specialist knowledge as well as a customer- and goal-oriented way of working.
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking.
That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
What you'll do
- As a regional marketing specialist, you are in charge for planning and executing regional marketing activities in BeLux.
- You work closely with the Regional Managing Director, Sales Team and Corporate Marketing Team to meet company growth targets.
- You are responsible for planning live events, webinars as well as manage the regional e-mail marketing.
- You localize content from the Corporate Marketing team and create country specific content for the local website and regional social media profiles.
- You adopt global brand, lead and nurturing campaigns to regional needs.
- You manage relationships with regional agency partners and run joint marketing initiatives.
- You assist the sales team with sales and marketing reports and keep track of marketing impact on the sales pipeline.
What you bring to the table
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a comparable qualification.
- You have several years of experience in B2B Marketing, a tech/SaaS/finance background is a plus.
- You have good writing capabilities.
- You have first experiences in organizing industry and customer events.
- You have already created and implemented e-mail campaigns.
- You are familiar with managing relationships with industry partners or regional content agencies.
- Experience in marketing automation tools & CRM is a plus.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs.
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, celebrate together.
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so.
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good.
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need.
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge.
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process.
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowances.
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta
What employees are saying
I love the fact that LucaNet is a global, inclusive and fast-growing tech company, where everyone gets heard, can create its own success stories and can actually participate in the success/value creation!
Anonymous LucaNet Employee
More roles at LucaNet
- (Senior) DACH Event & Webinar Manager (all genders)
- Business Analyst
- Manager | Consulting Services DACH (all genders)
- Work Student - Sales Operations
- Senior Frontend Engineer (All Genders)
- (Senior) Account Executive - DE
- (Senior) Account Manager
- Senior Backend Engineer (All Genders)
- Vice President Product (all genders)
- Global People Analytics Manager (all genders)
- HR Generalist (All Genders)
- (Junior) Channel Development Manager (all genders)
- Business Development Representative (all genders)
- Team Lead Consulting | Finance (all genders)
- Vice President Customer Excellence (all genders)
- (Senior) Customer Marketing Manager (all genders)
- Technical Support Consultant (all genders)
- Lead Java Developer (all genders)
- Assistant to the Leadership Team (all genders)
- Team Lead Marketing | International Markets (all genders)
- (Senior) Marketing Manager DACH (all genders)
- (Senior) Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- (Junior) Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- Senior Technical Service Engineer | Technical Operational Services (all genders)
- Technical Service Associate | Technical Operational Services (all genders)
- User Support Consultant (all genders)
- Unsolicited Application
- (Senior) SEO Manager (all genders)
- Senior Consultant | Corporate Finance (all gender)
- International Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- (Junior) Data Engineer (all genders)
- Analytics Engineer (all gender)
- Team Lead Controlling (all gender)
- Engineering Manager (All Genders)
- Product Owner - Focus Salesforce (all genders)
- Head of Engineering (All Genders)
- Java Developer (all genders)
- (Associate) Consultant | Corporate Finance (all genders)
- (Senior) Consultant | Planning Excellence (all genders)
- (Senior) Customer Success Manager (all genders)
- UX/UI Lead (all genders)