Essentially as a Product Owner, you will play a pivotal part sales operations when it comes to our tech stack. Your main responsibility will see product ownership for Salesforce Sale Cloud and potentially other sales tools and your responsibilities will range from looking at the ecosystem of the tools strategically, advising stakeholders on process improvements all the way through to providing programs and guidance for support, training, and administration of the platform to minimize onboarding ramp-up time, and drive high utilization as well as analysing reporting requirements, and create custom reports and dashboards for end-users.
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking.
That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
What you'll do
- Look at the ecosystem of Sales tools strategically and advise stakeholders on process improvements.
- Carry the product owner role for Salesforce Sales Cloud and possibly other Sales tools.
- As product owner collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders from sales, marketing and support teams, to drive SalesForce automation and processes to improve operational efficiencies, provide solutions and enhancements to the CRM platform.
- Evaluate and prioritize product requirements, collect and consolidate change requests, create user stories, and test implemented features.
- Partner with internal and external parties as needed to execute major system upgrades and enhancements.
- Manage the integration of applications connected to SalesForce. Experience with systems like Salesloft, Pardot, Marketo, Act-On, Slack, are helpful.
- Provide programs and guidance for support, training, and administration of the platform to minimize onboarding ramp-up time, and drive high utilization.
- Analyze reporting requirements, and create custom reports and dashboards for end-users.
- Supervise data quality and maintain data integrity and accuracy, including record cleansing and duplicate record management.
What you bring to the table
- 3-5 years experience with Salesforce CRM with a strong desire to implement best practices.
- Passionate about data, reporting, and data visualization.
- Understand sales processes and experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams to define best-in-class business requirements.
- Responsive, positive attitude; self-starter with a customer-first mentality.
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator or Salesforce Certified Administrator is a plus.
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs
- Mobile Work – Sometimes a change of scenery can boost creativity and productivity. And sometimes it’s just time for a break. That’s why we offer you our mobile work options or a sabbatical
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, and celebrate together
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowances
- JobRad – We have partnered with JobRad so that you can find your dream bike supported by us
- Staff Discounts – Thanks to our corporate benefits partner, you can receive a whole bunch of discounts for different areas
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta
What employees are saying
I love the fact that LucaNet is a global, inclusive and fast-growing tech company, where everyone gets heard, can create its own success stories and can actually participate in the success/value creation!
Anonymous LucaNet Employee
More roles at LucaNet
- (Senior) DACH Event & Webinar Manager (all genders)
- Business Analyst
- Manager | Consulting Services DACH (all genders)
- Regional Marketing Manager (all genders)
- Work Student - Sales Operations
- Senior Frontend Engineer (All Genders)
- (Senior) Account Executive - DE
- (Senior) Account Manager
- Senior Backend Engineer (All Genders)
- Vice President Product (all genders)
- Global People Analytics Manager (all genders)
- HR Generalist (All Genders)
- (Junior) Channel Development Manager (all genders)
- Business Development Representative (all genders)
- Team Lead Consulting | Finance (all genders)
- Vice President Customer Excellence (all genders)
- (Senior) Customer Marketing Manager (all genders)
- Technical Support Consultant (all genders)
- Lead Java Developer (all genders)
- Assistant to the Leadership Team (all genders)
- Team Lead Marketing | International Markets (all genders)
- (Senior) Marketing Manager DACH (all genders)
- (Senior) Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- (Junior) Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- Senior Technical Service Engineer | Technical Operational Services (all genders)
- Technical Service Associate | Technical Operational Services (all genders)
- User Support Consultant (all genders)
- Unsolicited Application
- (Senior) SEO Manager (all genders)
- Senior Consultant | Corporate Finance (all gender)
- International Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- (Junior) Data Engineer (all genders)
- Analytics Engineer (all gender)
- Team Lead Controlling (all gender)
- Engineering Manager (All Genders)
- Head of Engineering (All Genders)
- Java Developer (all genders)
- (Associate) Consultant | Corporate Finance (all genders)
- (Senior) Consultant | Planning Excellence (all genders)
- (Senior) Customer Success Manager (all genders)
- UX/UI Lead (all genders)