As LucaNet begin our exciting transformation to a cloud native SaaS platform, we are opening a brand-new Tech Hub in Bucharest to drive the evolution of our Corporate Performance Management product and cement our place as a leader in the industry. Our transformation roadmap is the blueprint to the success of the project and relies on the work of our German and Romanian software engineering teams.
The Product Owner is responsible for ensuring the adopting of our product transformation roadmap, migrating the current monolithic desktop application to a modern cloud-based Software as a Service solution. You will work with 2 software development teams consisting of BAs, QAs, Software Engineers and a Delivery Manager.
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking.
That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
What you'll do
- Responsible for ensuring product features are scoped, planned and delivered on time.
- Work closely with our subject matter experts and Business Analysts to gather requirements and translate them into user stories for the product backlog.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining the product backlog and ensuring strategic alignment with the product vision.
- Collaborate with product management during discovery, market research and competitor analysis tasks.
- Working with customers and internal stakeholders to understand customer need and translate into product requirements and capabilities.
- Build deep domain knowledge about our solution and actively drive our product roadmap.
What you bring to the table
Product Management/Ownership experience
You will have experience delivering a new feature or enhancement, through the full product lifecycle. You can work autonomously with cross-functional software development teams to deliver features in line with the product roadmap. You take ownership and accountability of the product backlog.
Agile Project Delivery
As a Product Owner, familiarity with Agile principles and the Scrum framework is crucial. You can provide examples of user story creation, backlog management, sprint planning, and collaborating with development teams.
You have experience managing a variety of stakeholders and their expectations. You are able to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders to ensure alignment of our product vision and customer requirements.
Problem Solving/Process Improvement
You are able to identify areas of process improvement and implement new processes to improve our current ways of working. You can provide prior examples of leading initiatives from a Product Owner perspective. You are able to provide context into the area that needed improvement, the initiative that was taken and the impact that this had on the overall processes/ project you were working on.
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, and celebrate together
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowance.
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest