As LucaNet begin our exciting transformation to a cloud native SaaS platform, we are opening a brand new Tech Hub in Bucharest to drive the evolution of our Corporate Performance Management product and cement our place as a leader in this market. These hires will augment our existing Software Engineering capability to support the transformation of our Corporate Performance Management product. The goal end state is a cloud-native SaaS platform and you'll be responsible for the creation of the Frontend, harnessing modern micro-frontend technology. This role is suited to a forward-thinking Frontend Engineer who has previous experience building Angular frontends in a transformation environment. We‘re also looking for experience contributing to high code quality and software engineering best practices, and an interest in expanding your knowledge on these topics.
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking.
That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
What you'll do
•Contribute to the development and maintenance of high-quality software applications using Frontend-related technologies.
•Design, develop, test, and deploy software solutions that meet business needs.
•Identify and troubleshoot complex software issues, working closely with the engineering team to provide solutions in a timely manner.
•Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and consistency.
What you bring to the table
Angular and TypeScript - You will be building SPA / Microfrontends, as we move from a monolithic to a SaaS solution. This is a complex system, so you‘ll be able to give examples of similar relevant projects where you‘ve had to solve difficult problems.
Software engineering best practices - You will be responsible for your own code, ensuring it is robust and readable.Our engineering teams carry out regular code reviews, paired programming, and automation tests, and keep code simple and reusable.
Project contribution and accountability - You‘ll use your experience to make important day to day decisions that influence your ability to meet project deadlines.
Ability to work in a team - We are going to have a number of cross-functional teams based on this project, consisting of Frontend and Backend engineers of all levels, Quality Assurance engineers, Business Analysts, Solutions Architects, Scrum masters, and DevOps engineers. You will need to communicate well to contribute to the success of this project.
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, and celebrate together
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowance.
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest