Join our consulting unit as an expert in ESG and become an integral part of the global, international LucaNet network, which promotes mutual support and collaboration and supports talent.
What you'll do
- As an expert in the ESG sub-area, you can quickly take on responsibility and actively shape the development, both the product and the implementation strategy.
- You supervise and manage fully complex customer projects, coordinate the necessary teams and consultants and play an essential role in the kick-off meetings.
- You will support our customers, business users as well as our renowned partners in enablement as well as in project implementation with your expert knowledge.
- You will apply your technical, product-specific knowledge in the conception and implementation of education and training opportunities as well as training courses in cooperation with our LucaNet.Academy.
- You are actively involved in strategic topics in the area of your technical expertise and are in close contact with our product team in order to drive the continuous development of our software.
What you bring to the table
- You have a bachelor's degree in economics, sustainability management or a comparable qualification.
- You have extensive professional experience in the field of sustainability management and reporting and are familiar with the current sustainability standards/regulations (e.g. ESRS, GRI, SASB).
- You bring experience in advising companies on sustainability strategies and have ideally already supported implementations of reporting tools.
- You enjoy working in a project-oriented environment and have contact with C-level stakeholders or senior finance staff.
- You have the ability to think critically in order to offer creative solutions to customers and the company.
- You have full professional working proficiency in German and English.
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs.
- Mobile Work – Sometimes a change of scenery can boost creativity and productivity. And sometimes it’s just time for a break. That’s why we offer you our mobile work options or a sabbatical.
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, and celebrate together.
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so.
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good.
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need.
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge.
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process.
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowances.
- JobRad – We have partnered with JobRad so that you can find your dream bike supported by us.
- Staff Discounts – Thanks to our corporate benefits partner, you can receive a whole bunch of discounts for different areas.
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking.
That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest