We are looking for a strong leader who is interested in having a measurable impact on various projects. The spectrum ranges from product and application development to the development of in-house analysis tools and working on our new cloud solution. One of our values is ‘Always Growing’, so with the changing technology landscape, we are now transforming into a true SaaS vendor as we want to be the best in the global market – this comes with a lot of exciting new challenges! Reporting to the Head of Delivery, you will be responsible for leading, coaching, and mentoring a team of committed developers.
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking.
That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
What you'll do
- Give technical direction and mentoring to a group of software engineers to advance their career and skill
- Contribute to the overall vision of our Corporate Management Platform software products and development process
- Communicate and share knowledge within the team regularly, via documentation, presentations, and participation in all phases of the Agile development process
- Plan, analyze, and define solutions through business, functional, and technical expertise
- Write clean, testable, and usable code
What you bring to the table
- Angular and TypeScript - you will be building SPA / Microfrontends, as we move from a monolithic to a SaaS solution
- Software engineering best practices - you will be responsible for your own code, ensuring it is robust and readable
- Problem solving mindset - this will be a challenging project, which will require you to remain positive and solution-focused when difficult situations arise
- Project ownership and accountability - you‘ll use your experience to make important day-to-day decisions that influence your ability to meet project deadlines
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs
- Mobile Work – Sometimes a change of scenery can boost creativity and productivity. And sometimes it’s just time for a break. That’s why we offer you our mobile work options or a sabbatical
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, and celebrate together
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowances
- JobRad – We have partnered with JobRad so that you can find your dream bike supported by us
- Staff Discounts – Thanks to our corporate benefits partner, you can receive a whole bunch of discounts for different areas
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest