We are hiring a Lead Project Manager to join us at an exciting time here at LucaNet as we develop our corporate strategy to become a leading SaaS provider within the financial performance market. Reporting the Head of Delivery, you will own the delivery roadmap and will lead a team of delivery managers who are each designated responsibility for specific projects. Our delivery managers work with engineering and product teams to ensure smooth delivery within an Agile setting, following SCRUM principles, and facilitating the various ceremonies and review processes.
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking.
That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
What you'll do
- Identify improvement areas for how we can adapt our ways of working, testing new processes, and iterating accordingly
- Implement a cohesive structure across all projects your delivery managers are leading, unifying project management standards and processes across the business
- Build a high performing team of Delivery Managers, coaching and developing them to drive results, ensuring they take ownership of the quality gate, project planning processes, and their stakeholder relationships
- Devise (alongside relevant stakeholders) the delivery roadmap, breaking it down into incremental project roadmaps
- Cultivate strong stakeholder partnerships across software development teams, the Product teams as well as stakeholders across other board areas
What you bring to the table
- Previous experience managing software development projects within a products driven agile environment
- Ability to work independently and autonomously, with a willingness to assume full responsibility for your projects and team
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Ideally, Project Management certification such as IPMA or PMI
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest