Do you enjoy the variety between programming, databases and direct customer contact? You are familiar with business administration? Then LucaNet is the right place for you!
In our ETL & Data Warehousing team, you will work in an area of responsibility that interests you personally. You will be both a developer and a consultant, with no travel required.
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking.
That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
What you'll do
- You will develop interfaces (ETL processes based on Java, SQL and Web Services) using our software platform.
- You will accompany the entire development cycle from conception to the finished interface.
- You will work on interesting development projects and take over the project management according to your knowledge.
- In the course of your projects, you will collaborate closely with various teams and stakeholders (e.g. consultants, customers, ERP manufacturers, etc.).
- You will receive a structured training in which you will be introduced to the software and your future tasks step by step. As part of your training, you will also have the opportunity to obtain certifications in Java, databases and SQL.
- You have the opportunity to continuously develop yourself and gradually expand your area of responsibility
What you bring to the table
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of business informatics or have a comparable qualification.
- You have good knowledge of object-oriented programming with Java.
- You are familiar with databases and SQL.
- Ideally, you already have professional experience in development or have gained initial practical experience through internships or as a working student.
- You have good knowledge of business administration, especially accounting, is a plus.
- You are characterized by a high willingness to learn as well as a distinct ability to work in a team and customer orientation.
- You have very good German and English skills.
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs.
- Mobile Work – Sometimes a change of scenery can boost creativity and productivity. And sometimes it’s just time for a break. That’s why we offer you our mobile work options or a sabbatical.
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, and celebrate together.
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so.
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good.
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need.
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge.
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process.
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowances.
- JobRad – We have partnered with JobRad so that you can find your dream bike supported by us.
- Staff Discounts – Thanks to our corporate benefits partner, you can receive a whole bunch of discounts for different areas.
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta
What employees are saying
I love the fact that LucaNet is a global, inclusive and fast-growing tech company, where everyone gets heard, can create its own success stories and can actually participate in the success/value creation!
Anonymous LucaNet Employee
More roles at LucaNet
- (Senior) DACH Event & Webinar Manager (all genders)
- Business Analyst
- Manager | Consulting Services DACH (all genders)
- Regional Marketing Manager (all genders)
- Work Student - Sales Operations
- Senior Frontend Engineer (All Genders)
- (Senior) Account Executive - DE
- (Senior) Account Manager
- Senior Backend Engineer (All Genders)
- Vice President Product (all genders)
- Global People Analytics Manager (all genders)
- HR Generalist (All Genders)
- (Junior) Channel Development Manager (all genders)
- Business Development Representative (all genders)
- Team Lead Consulting | Finance (all genders)
- Vice President Customer Excellence (all genders)
- (Senior) Customer Marketing Manager (all genders)
- Technical Support Consultant (all genders)
- Lead Java Developer (all genders)
- Assistant to the Leadership Team (all genders)
- Team Lead Marketing | International Markets (all genders)
- (Senior) Marketing Manager DACH (all genders)
- (Senior) Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- (Junior) Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- Senior Technical Service Engineer | Technical Operational Services (all genders)
- Technical Service Associate | Technical Operational Services (all genders)
- User Support Consultant (all genders)
- Unsolicited Application
- (Senior) SEO Manager (all genders)
- Senior Consultant | Corporate Finance (all gender)
- International Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- Analytics Engineer (all gender)
- Team Lead Controlling (all gender)
- Engineering Manager (All Genders)
- Product Owner - Focus Salesforce (all genders)
- Head of Engineering (All Genders)
- Java Developer (all genders)
- (Associate) Consultant | Corporate Finance (all genders)
- (Senior) Consultant | Planning Excellence (all genders)
- (Senior) Customer Success Manager (all genders)
- UX/UI Lead (all genders)