We're seeking ambitious professionals eager to gain experience across cutting-edge finance systems. If you excel at unravelling complex puzzles and conveying technical topics clearly, this is the place to showcase your skills. Bring your spirit of innovation as we push boundaries delivering visionary solutions. Join our diverse team of experts and help leading businesses unlock the power of their data. You'll bring your talents to life transforming how leading organisations leverage data through our industry-defining platforms.
In this role, you'll implement our acclaimed SmartNotes solution, revolutionising finance for our customers while providing hands-on guidance, collaborating closely with clients to reimagine their reporting. You'll solve unique challenges and help reshape workflows critical to financial operations, all while expanding your expertise through specialised training in the latest techniques and technologies.
What you'll do
- Advise our customers as a technical expert in the preparation of their business and financial reports.
- Carry out varied customer projects and support our existing customers.
- Ensuring that the creative side of things is not neglected, you will be responsible for the consistent layout design of the reports.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders cross-functionally to drive the continuous development of specialist topics.
What you bring to the table
- You are about to complete your studies in business administration or have already completed them and are looking for a career start in consulting.
- Ideally, you already have some practical experience from working student jobs or internships.
- You have a high affinity for software (especially MS Office) and love it when modern solutions simplify processes and offer the customer real added value.
- You are a charismatic and customer-oriented team player who inspires internal and external stakeholders with your entrepreneurial mindset, but also with a practical hands-on mentality.
- Business fluent language skills in German and English allow you to communicate confidently with our international stakeholders.
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs.
- Mobile Work – Sometimes a change of scenery can boost creativity and productivity. And sometimes it’s just time for a break. That’s why we offer you our mobile work options or a sabbatical.
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, and celebrate together.
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so.
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good.
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need.
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge.
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process.
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowances.
- JobRad – We have partnered with JobRad so that you can find your dream bike supported by us.
- Staff Discounts – Thanks to our corporate benefits partner, you can receive a whole bunch of discounts for different areas.
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking.
That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest