Together with your partners, you will design new sales and revenue strategies and support them in their implementation. In this way you build close customer relationships and are always informed about how you can support your accounts. You will also be able to gradually enable your partners to take full advantage of the LucaNet software
Powered by uniqueness
Everyone is different here and we like that. At LucaNet, we thrive on the uniqueness of or employees and are committed to creating an integrative working environment in which everyone can develop and feel respected. The more voices that are represented in our company, the more we will all thrive, contribute and be forward-thinking.
That's why we want to evaluate candidates only on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs. At LucaNet you are welcome just as you are, regardless of your gender identity, sexual orientation, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religion and disability.
People don't fit into boxes, we know that. If you think you're a great fit for this role, even if you don't cover all the points, we really want to get to know you and why you're a good fit for the job. Please avoid giving your photo, age and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and our D&I journey
What you'll do
- Your main tasks will include the development of strategies and business models for indirect sales, partner acquisition and partner enablement.
- You identify and acquire new partners in the D-A-CH area for your network.
- You look after and develop our existing partnerships and support them in their sales and sometimes also marketing processes.
- You coordinate the sales activities relevant to you and your partners in order to be able to market our software solutions in the best possible way.
- You get professional onboarding and training on the job.
- You can carry out your tasks fully remotely in Germany.
What you bring to the table
- You have or are about to complete your studies in business administration or a comparable qualification and are now looking for a career start.
- Ideally, you have already gained professional experience in sales, consulting or partner management, ideally in a software company with an international context.
- You are a talented communicator, can build networks and know how to use them.
- You would like to work in a fast-moving and international work environment and have a strong service mentality.
- You have business fluent German and fluent English skills. Other languages are in Plus.
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest