International Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
Our International Operations team is looking for new colleagues to work with our international customers and partners on all topics covering financial consolidation, budgeting, and reporting. We are a highly collaborative and passionate team looking for like-minded people who impress with their specialist knowledge as well as a customer- and goal-oriented way of working.
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking.
That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
What you'll do
- You will have a professional onboarding with an extensive training program and on-the-job training. Furthermore, our team will be available to help and advise you.
- As an expert in financial accounting and controlling, you will advise our international customers and partners on all things LucaNet and our software.
- You will independently carry out different projects for both new and existing customers.
- You will support our international subsidiaries partly remote and on-site in operative project business (in Sales, Consulting, Support) as well as in knowledge transfer and further development.
- In your team you will continuously develop specialist and strategic topics.
- You can expect numerous personal development opportunities and multifaceted career options.
What you bring to the table
- You have successfully completed your studies in business administration, business informatics, or a comparable qualification.
- Ideal applicants will already have a minimum of one to two years of professional experience in the areas of consulting, finance, or auditing.
- You have sound knowledge of international accounting standards (IFRS/US GAAP etc.).
- You have a self-driven, highly motivated, and intercultural growth mindset, which allows you to work in a global, dynamic environment.
- You are willing to travel regularly to our international subsidiaries to run your projects as needed.
- To communicate confidently with our clients and partners you are fluent in German and English.
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs.
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, celebrate together.
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so.
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good.
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need.
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge.
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process.
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowances.
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta
What employees are saying
I love the fact that LucaNet is a global, inclusive and fast-growing tech company, where everyone gets heard, can create its own success stories and can actually participate in the success/value creation!
Anonymous LucaNet Employee
More roles at LucaNet
- Accountant/ Controllers (all gender)
- Consultant | Microsoft Power BI (all genders)
- International Business Development Representative (all genders)
- Intern - Marketing Operations & Intelligence (all gender)
- Senior Channel Development Manager (all genders)
- Business Development Representative - International (all genders)
- Working Student - Account Management (all genders)
- Global Talent Enablement Manager (all genders)
- Senior QA Engineer (All Genders)
- (Senior) DACH Event & Webinar Manager (all genders)
- Business Analyst
- Manager | Consulting Services DACH (all genders)
- Regional Marketing Manager (all genders)
- Work Student - Sales Operations
- Senior Frontend Engineer (All Genders)
- (Senior) Account Executive - DE (all genders)
- (Senior) Account Manager (all genders)
- Senior Backend Engineer (All Genders)
- Vice President Product (all genders)
- Global People Analytics Manager (all genders)
- (Junior) Channel Development Manager (all genders)
- Business Development Representative (all genders)
- (Senior) Customer Marketing Manager (all genders)
- Technical Support Consultant (all genders)
- Lead Java Developer (all genders)
- Assistant to the Leadership Team (all genders)
- Team Lead Marketing | International Markets (all genders)
- (Senior) Marketing Manager DACH (all genders)
- (Senior) Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- (Junior) Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- Senior Technical Service Engineer | Technical Operational Services (all genders)
- Technical Service Associate | Technical Operational Services (all genders)
- User Support Consultant (all genders)
- Unsolicited Application
- (Senior) SEO Manager (all genders)
- Senior Consultant | Corporate Finance (all gender)
- Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- (Junior) Data Engineer (all genders)
- Analytics Engineer (all gender)
- Team Lead Controlling (all gender)
- Engineering Manager (All Genders)
- Product Owner - Focus Salesforce (all genders)
- Head of Engineering (All Genders)
- (Associate) Consultant | Corporate Finance (all genders)
- (Senior) Consultant | Planning Excellence (all genders)
- (Senior) Customer Success Manager (all genders)
- UX/UI Lead (all genders)