Intern - Marketing Operations & Intelligence (all gender)
Are you obsessed with data and have strong analytical skills? Yes! Then this internship is the right fit for you!
Our Marketing team is looking for an intern who is eager to support our data-related projects and gain valuable insights and knowledge.
We're passionate about making the lives of financial professionals easier while driving LucaNet forward. To be able to do so, we need a diverse team with broad experiences across different backgrounds. This means that we really want to get to know you if you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points!
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking.
That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
What you'll do
- You will support our team in executing marketing automation-related tasks and projects.
- You will support our team with the implementation and maintenance of our project management tool and processes.
- You will independently collect and clean up data from different marketing tools.
- You will independently create the relevant reports in various tools (e.g. MS Excel, Tableau).
- You will also have the opportunity to dive into other related topics (e.g. web analytics, funnel data, MarTech).
- You will continuously work on different global marketing operations and intelligence projects and support our department in knowledge transfer and further development.
What you bring to the table
- You are currently studying a subject with relevance to marketing, economics, data science or offer a comparable qualification.
- You are a real 'data person' and you have a passion for technologies and tools.
- You have a high level of quality awareness, are an organizational talent and can work independently as well as in a team environment.
- You have very good skills in MS Excel. Additional knowledge in analytical or automation tools (e.g. Salesforce, Act-On) are an advantage.
- You have a self-driven, highly motivated and intercultural growth mindset, which allow you to work in a global, dynamic environment.
- You have very good communication skills in English. German or other languages are an advantage.
- You are able and willing to commit to an internship of at least 6 months, preferably longer.
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs
- Mobile Work – Sometimes a change of scenery can boost creativity and productivity. And sometimes it’s just time for a break. That’s why we offer you our mobile work options or a sabbatical
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, and celebrate together
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowances
- JobRad – We have partnered with JobRad so that you can find your dream bike supported by us
- Staff Discounts – Thanks to our corporate benefits partner, you can receive a whole bunch of discounts for different areas
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta
What employees are saying
I love the fact that LucaNet is a global, inclusive and fast-growing tech company, where everyone gets heard, can create its own success stories and can actually participate in the success/value creation!
Anonymous LucaNet Employee
More roles at LucaNet
- Working Student - Sales Operations (all genders)
- (Senior) Performance Marketing Manager (all genders)
- (Senior) Pre-Sales Engineer (all genders)
- People Operations Working Student (all genders)
- Team Lead Product Marketing (all genders)
- Sales Development Representative (all genders)
- Marketing Intern - Website Management (all genders)
- Working Student - Account Management (all genders) - M
- Professional (Senior) Sales Services (all genders)
- Work Student - Channel (all genders)
- Inhouse Consultant Support (all gender)
- Senior Business Analyst (1-year contract)
- I.T Administrator Support (All genders)
- (Senior) Event Manager (all genders)
- Senior Consultant | Finance (all genders)
- People Operations Manager (all genders)
- Java Developer (all genders)
- Senior Delivery Lead (all genders)
- Agile Delivery Manager
- DevOps Engineer (all genders)
- (Senior) Marketing Data Analyst (all genders)
- Team Lead Sales Development (all genders)
- Senior Manual QA Engineer (All Genders)
- Account Executive (all genders)
- Working Student - Account Management (all genders)
- Senior QA Engineer (All Genders)
- Field Marketing Specialist DACH (all genders)
- Senior IT Business Analyst
- Manager | Consulting Services DACH (all genders)
- Working Student (Project Management)
- Senior Frontend Engineer (All Genders)
- (Senior) Account Manager (all genders)
- Senior Backend Engineer (All Genders)
- Vice President Product (all genders)
- Global People Analytics Manager (all genders)
- Technical Support Consultant (all genders)
- Lead Java Developer (all genders)
- Senior Lead Field Marketing (all genders)
- (Senior) Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- (Junior) Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- User Support Consultant (all genders)
- Unsolicited Application
- (Senior) SEO Manager (all genders)
- Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- (Junior) Data Engineer (all genders)
- Engineering Manager (All Genders)
- Head of Engineering (All Genders)
- (Associate) Consultant | Finance (all genders)
- (Senior) Consultant | Planning Excellence (all genders)
- UX/UI Lead (all genders)