LucaNet is at the start of an exciting transformation to a cloud native SaaS platform, and to achieve this we are opening a new subsidiary in Romania. This new team will be based in Bucharest, growing to approximately 70 people by the end of 2023.
This is the first HR hire in our new Romanian subsidiary. With the support of specialists from the LucaNet People team, you will create relevant in-country frameworks that are aligned with existing LucaNet policies and processes. You will become a trusted partner to the Romanian team, and work closely with Department Heads and Team Leads to build a one-team culture. There will also be the opportunity to support with additional People and Operations projects globally, supporting our other subsidiaries in Europe, North America and Asia.
This role is suited to a mid-level HR Generalist who is looking for the opportunity to gain further experience in the HR and Operations field. You will gain experience setting up an HR function from scratch, whilst being supported by a large team of specialist and a mature set of existing policies and processes.
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking.
That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
What you'll do
- Develop and implement local HR frameworks to ensure consistency and compliance with existing LucaNet policies and processes.
- Contribute to People & Operations projects, working collaboratively with the global team.
- Administer and maintain HRIS and employee records, ensuring compliance with company policies and legal requirements.
- Coordinate and deliver new hire orientation, ensuring a smooth onboarding experience for new employees.
- Provide guidance and support to employees on HR-related issues, including performance management, employee relations, and policy interpretation.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with local labour laws and regulations.
What you bring to the table
- HR Generalist experience - this role will require you to support a variety of HR projects, with the support of the relevant specialist (Talent, Operations, People). Ideally you will have experience of working in small or standalone positions for a small to medium sized organisation.
- Working autonomously - supported by the People team, you will be given autonomy in your day to day work. It is important that you are comfortable completing tasks and projects where there may be some ambiguity involved. You will have strong problem-solving skills to identify the best course of action in any scenario.
- Continuous improvement - People & Operations is a relatively new function following recent restructuring, and is still evolving. You will be solution-focused, and passionate about finding ways to improve existing processes.
- HR Operations knowledge - You will have the opportunity to support People & Operations projects across LucaNet globally. Any previous experience of HR Operations in other countries (ideally Germany and other European countries) would be beneficial, however is not essential.
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, and celebrate together
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowance.
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta
What employees are saying
I love the fact that LucaNet is a global, inclusive and fast-growing tech company, where everyone gets heard, can create its own success stories and can actually participate in the success/value creation!
Anonymous LucaNet Employee
More roles at LucaNet
- Accountant/ Controllers (all gender)
- Consultant | Microsoft Power BI (all genders)
- International Business Development Representative (all genders)
- Intern - Marketing Operations & Intelligence (all gender)
- Senior Channel Development Manager (all genders)
- Business Development Representative - International (all genders)
- Working Student - Account Management (all genders)
- Global Talent Enablement Manager (all genders)
- Senior QA Engineer (All Genders)
- (Senior) DACH Event & Webinar Manager (all genders)
- Business Analyst
- Manager | Consulting Services DACH (all genders)
- Regional Marketing Manager (all genders)
- Work Student - Sales Operations
- Senior Frontend Engineer (All Genders)
- (Senior) Account Executive - DE (all genders)
- (Senior) Account Manager (all genders)
- Senior Backend Engineer (All Genders)
- Vice President Product (all genders)
- Global People Analytics Manager (all genders)
- (Junior) Channel Development Manager (all genders)
- Business Development Representative (all genders)
- (Senior) Customer Marketing Manager (all genders)
- Technical Support Consultant (all genders)
- Lead Java Developer (all genders)
- Assistant to the Leadership Team (all genders)
- Team Lead Marketing | International Markets (all genders)
- (Senior) Marketing Manager DACH (all genders)
- (Senior) Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- (Junior) Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- Senior Technical Service Engineer | Technical Operational Services (all genders)
- Technical Service Associate | Technical Operational Services (all genders)
- User Support Consultant (all genders)
- Unsolicited Application
- (Senior) SEO Manager (all genders)
- Senior Consultant | Corporate Finance (all gender)
- International Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- (Junior) Data Engineer (all genders)
- Analytics Engineer (all gender)
- Team Lead Controlling (all gender)
- Engineering Manager (All Genders)
- Product Owner - Focus Salesforce (all genders)
- Head of Engineering (All Genders)
- (Associate) Consultant | Corporate Finance (all genders)
- (Senior) Consultant | Planning Excellence (all genders)
- (Senior) Customer Success Manager (all genders)
- UX/UI Lead (all genders)