Join our People team for a role with high responsibility and the desire to support employees and managers throughout the whole employee lifecycle.
With impact and ambition, you can contribute actively to our success. We're on an exciting journey as we take on new ways of working and gearing up together to our work to the next level.
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking.
That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
What you'll do
- Being the first point of contact for employee queries/tickets and support the People Business Partners in all administrative and organizational tasks.
- Managing the people service channels in a secure and service-oriented manner and coordinate their enquiries reliably and quickly.
- Answering employee inquiries concerning employment, payroll, tax and social security law.
- Responsible for all operational activities during the employee lifecycle, including: pre-onboarding, onboarding and offboarding processes, personnel and salary-related changes.
- Preparation of people related documents such as contracts, certificates, references, reports.
- Maintaining personnel data in the HRIS and supporting payroll.
- Ensuring compliance in people administration.
- Managing and owning People Operations processes to support the team and the business.
- Making proactive recommendations to improve People Operations processes, automate where possible to minimize the administrative overhead.
- Creating regular reports to track team and departmental KPIs.
What you bring to the table
- First experiences in a People Operations role.
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs (especially Word and Excel).
- Reliable, independent and structured way of working and high level of service orientation.
- Willing to learn quickly and looking for ways to improve processes.
- Analytical mindset.
- Good knowledge of German employment law, especially with contracts, payroll, benefits.
- Very good communication skills in German and English, other languages are a plus.
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs.
- Mobile Work – Sometimes a change of scenery can boost creativity and productivity. And sometimes it’s just time for a break. That’s why we offer you our mobile work options or a sabbatical.
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, and celebrate together.
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so.
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good.
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need.
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge.
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process.
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowances.
- JobRad – We have partnered with JobRad so that you can find your dream bike supported by us.
- Staff Discounts – Thanks to our corporate benefits partner, you can receive a whole bunch of discounts for different areas.
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest