As our Team Lead Global Campaigns, you will take on a leadership role, responsible for driving the development and execution of comprehensive SaaS demand generation campaigns for the LucaNet group. Collaborating with cross-functional marketing teams, such as Digital-, Field-, and Content Marketing, you will work closely to develop integrated campaigns that generate qualified leads, pipeline and revenue growth, through direct and indirect sales. Your role will involve leading a team of demand generation professionals and guiding them towards achieving shared goals.
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking. That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
What you'll do
- Lead and mentor a team of demand generation professionals providing guidance, support, and fostering a collaborative and high-performance environment.
- Develop Marketing programs along the customer journey to drive qualified leads, pipeline and revenue growth across our markets.
- Implement integrated campaign frameworks from planning, execution, localization, optimization to learning.
- Identify and test new marketing channels, tactics to constantly maximize campaign impact.
- Develop ABM strategies and frameworks to personalize messaging, content, and campaigns as guidelines for all regional markets
- Collaborate closely with different departments, including sales, product marketing, and business development, to align demand generation efforts with revenue goals and overall company growth objectives.
- Develop campaign performance reportings and budget steering frameworks further to identify areas for optimizing budget and maximising business impact.
- Collaborate with product marketing and other marketing teams to ensure consistent messaging and content alignment with the company's overall brand standards.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, competitors, best practices, and emerging technologies to continuously improve demand generation strategies.
- You will have the opportunity to work remotely and/or at one of our locations in Germany.
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in online/growth/demand generation marketing, with a proven track record of success in a SaaS company targeting B2B audiences.
- Proven leadership skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate a team towards achieving shared goals.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing successful integrated campaigns that drive revenue growth across multiple regions.
- Deep understanding of marketing automation tools and processes, including email marketing, lead scoring, and nurturing.
- Experience with account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns within the B2B field.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in data-driven decision-making to optimize marketing strategies.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively convey complex concepts and ideas.
- Compelling copywriting skills, including the ability to create engaging taglines, captivating newsletters, and persuasive social media content would be a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Fluent in English. Further languages is a plus.
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs
- Mobile Work – Sometimes a change of scenery can boost creativity and productivity. And sometimes it’s just time for a break. That’s why we offer you our mobile work options or a sabbatical
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, and celebrate together
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowances
- JobRad – We have partnered with JobRad so that you can find your dream bike supported by us
- Staff Discounts – Thanks to our corporate benefits partner, you can receive a whole bunch of discounts for different areas
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest