With the cooperation of LucaNet AG and the Berlin School of Economics and Law (HWR), you gain two strong partners for your successful start in Computer Science. Apply for a dual study program (starting October 2024) with us and save a spot with the best perspectives and possibilities for your professional future. During your dual program, you will gain valuable practical experience in all software development processes, grow with your tasks, and earn a top-quality bachelor's degree from HWR Berlin.
What you'll do
- A university place in a company that is building the software technology of the future
- Professional support in all technical subjects during the entire duration of your studies
- Specific placement opportunities after graduation
- A free certification in Java and other technical topics
- A trainee salary of 1100,- EUR in the 1st year, 1200,- EUR in the 2nd year and 1300,- EUR in the 3rd year as well as the payment of your tuition fees.
What you bring to the table
- A good or very good general high school diploma or a comparable qualification
- Good grades in math, German and, if applicable, computer science
- Quick comprehension and a solution-oriented approach
- Motivation and willingness to acquire new knowledge in a structured manner
- Fun working in a team and proactivity
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Very good German and good English skills, both written and spoken
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs
- Mobile Work – Sometimes a change of scenery can boost creativity and productivity. And sometimes it’s just time for a break. That’s why we offer you our mobile work options or a sabbatical
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, and celebrate together
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowances
- JobRad – We have partnered with JobRad so that you can find your dream bike supported by us
- Staff Discounts – Thanks to our corporate benefits partner, you can receive a whole bunch of discounts for different areas
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking.
That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest