AMANA, part of the LucaNet Group, has been developing specialized, user-friendly, and intelligent systems in the areas of taxation, disclosure management, XBRL and leasing since 2011. With more than 80% of DAX companies already AMANA customers, we are one of the market leaders in the DACH region with our GlobalTaxCenter and SmartNotes disclosure management system. We have more than 1000 customers from 20 European countries and a wide partner network globally and are looking for you to continue our successful expansion.
As the Delivery Manager, you will work closely with our teams of Software Engineers, Product and Business stakeholders, playing a critical role in ensuring the successful delivery of projects in alignment with our transformation roadmap. Reporting to the Lead Delivery Manager, your primary responsibilities will involve managing the delivery of multiple concurrent project workstreams. On a day-to-day basis, you will facilitate team Scrum ceremonies, plan meetings and steerco updates, and collaborate with Product Owners and Business Analysts.
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking. That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientation, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
What you'll do
- Apply project management methodologies: Confidently utilize project management approaches such as SCRUM to ensure successful project outcomes.
- Managing Project Scope – responsible for ensuring that the project team stays focused on delivering against the technology roadmap. Work closely with product owners to prioritize the backlog and ensure that the team is working on the most critical items first.
- Monitoring and Reporting Progress - monitor and report on project progress during weekly Product and Delivery team meetings using metrics such as burn-down charts, velocity, and cycle time. Use this information to identify areas for improvement and to make adjustments to the project plan as necessary to maintain delivery progress.
- Removing Obstacles - identify and remove any obstacles that prevent the team from delivering value. This might involve removing roadblocks, providing additional resources, or helping team members to resolve conflicts.
What you bring to the table
- Agile Project Delivery Experience - You have experience with at least one full planning and delivery cycle for a large or complex project. Experience managing multiple concurrent projects or work packages is preferred.
- Stakeholder Communication and Reporting - You will be able to clearly communicate project updates in a concise manner, using appropriate language for the audience (business vs technical).
- Continuous Improvement Mindset - You will be able to identify areas for improvement when presented with a project plan or delivery process. You will think and act iteratively to make consistent positive changes.
- Experience Working in Product-led Technology Organizations - You have experience planning and delivering software development projects
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs
- Mobile Work – Sometimes a change of scenery can boost creativity and productivity. And sometimes it’s just time for a break. That’s why we offer you our mobile work options or a sabbatical
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, and celebrate together
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowances
- JobRad – We have partnered with JobRad so that you can find your dream bike supported by us
- Staff Discounts – Thanks to our corporate benefits partner, you can receive a whole bunch of discounts for different areas
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest