Our Controlling team is looking for a Controller with an experience in international controlling and accounting to be a strong partner and advisor for stakeholders inside our LucaNet Group. As a team, we collaborate strongly throughout our work and thrive together as one team. We're passionate about making the lives of financial professionals easier while bringing LucaNet forward.
What you'll do
- You will help us to further develop our KPI system so that we can make data-based decisions in the LucaNet Group at any time.
- You will help shape the corporate planning as well as the forecasts of the LucaNet Group throughout the year.
- You support our subsidiaries within the scope of investment controlling.
- You create target performance comparisons and ad-hoc analyses and derive appropriate measures together with other teams.
What you bring to the table
- You have a university degree in business administration with focus on controlling/accounting or a comparable qualification.
- You have 2 years of experience in the areas of controlling, auditing, or accounting.
- You are familiar with KPIs in the SaaS environment.
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis
- Ideally, you have already gained experience with LucaNet and common BI tools.
- You have a high level of communication, conflict management, and teamwork skills.
- You have very good German and English skills, Chinese is a plus.
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs
- Mobile Work – Sometimes, a change of scenery can boost creativity and productivity. And sometimes, it’s just time for a break. That’s why we offer you our mobile work options or a sabbatical.
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn, and celebrate.
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and well-being and provide you with the programs to stay fit and productive and get the support you need.
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process.
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowances
- JobRad – We have partnered with JobRad so that you can find your dream bike supported by us
- Staff Discounts – Thanks to our corporate benefits partner, you can receive a whole bunch of discounts for different areas
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking. That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV. Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest