A high service orientation is natural for you, and you love working in an open-minded team?
Then you'll fit right in. As a consultant you support the implementation of our software and provide outstanding professional expertise and service to our customers. We offer intelligent minds the ideal working environment to fully develop their talent and potential!
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking.
That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
What you'll do
- After an extensive training phase, you will manage your own implementation projects. Furthermore, a team of professional consultants will be available to help and advise you.
- You will independently carry out varied projects for existing customers on all topics covering financial consolidation, budgeting, and reporting.
- In cooperation with our International Consulting you will develop technical and strategic topics continuously.
- You can expect numerous personal development opportunities and multifaceted career options.
- You have the opportunity to work from home several days a week in coordination with your team lead - the technical requirements for this are in place from day one.
What you bring to the table
- You are about to graduate in business administration or have already completed your studies, and are looking for a career start in consulting.
- Ideally, you have majored in controlling, finance or accounting or gained some practical experience in these areas through internships.
- During your studies or internships, you gained a solid knowledge of international accounting standards (French GAAP/IFRS).
- You have a self-driven, highly motivated and intercultural growth mindset, which allow you to work in global, dynamic environment.
- You are willing to travel regularly in France to run your projects.
- Very good communication skills in French and English.
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs.
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, celebrate together.
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so.
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good.
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need.
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge.
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process.
- Compensation – We are committed to Fair Pay for our employees.
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest