We are looking for ambitious colleagues to strengthen our diverse departments. They will be responsible for the technical implementation, consulting and set-up of our LucaNet software at the customer's site. Within the department there are several specializations that can be quickly taken up depending on professional interest.
What you'll do
- You advise our customers in all questions regarding consolidation, planning and reporting in connection with our LucaNet software.
- You carry out various customer projects and support our existing customers.
- You coordinate cross-functionally with important stakeholders in order to drive the continuous development of specialist topics.
- Working at eye level and a promising, international working environment are a given for us.
What you bring to the table
- You have successfully completed your studies in business administration or a comparable qualification.
- You have in-depth knowledge of financial accounting and accounting in accordance with the German Commercial Code (HGB) and/or IFRS.
- You have a high affinity for software and love it when modern solutions simplify processes and offer customers real added value.
- You are used to working in a fast-paced and international environment and can manage multiple projects and processes in parallel.
- You are a charismatic and customer-oriented team player who inspires internal and external stakeholders with your entrepreneurial mindset, but also with a practical hands-on mentality.
- Business fluent language skills in German and English allow you to communicate confidently with our international customers, partners and colleagues.
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs.
- Mobile Work – Sometimes a change of scenery can boost creativity and productivity. And sometimes it’s just time for a break. That’s why we offer you our mobile work options or a sabbatical.
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, and celebrate together.
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so.
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good.
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need.
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge.
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process.
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowances.
- JobRad – We have partnered with JobRad so that you can find your dream bike supported by us.
- Staff Discounts – Thanks to our corporate benefits partner, you can receive a whole bunch of discounts for different areas.
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking.
That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest