This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious sales personality at a reputable, German founded, international FinTech company, who is ready for take-off. As Business Development Representative (BDR) and as part of our Sales Team, you are one of our main drivers. We are looking for a highly energetic and passionate Business Development Representative to join our sales team and play a critical role in expanding our presence in the markets. As a BDR, you will be responsible for prospecting, following up, and passing on qualified leads to our Account Executives, who will convert them into new customers. To be successful in this role, you should ideally have knowledge of lead generation and demonstrated experience in reaching goals and hitting key deliverables. You are extremely organized, curious, and eager to learn, and you have a positive attitude and fearlessness to hop on the phone with new people daily.
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking.
That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey - How Diversity & Inclusion Succeeds in Finance | LucaNet
What you'll do
- Your primary responsibility is to identify business opportunities through prospecting, cold-calling, emailing, and social media.
- You will be both, a business developer and a brand ambassador to our soon-to-be customers.
- You build up and create relationships with stakeholders up to and including C-level executives to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
- You are passing on solid leads through your high-velocity funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging in-person/virtual meetings, emails, or phone calls.
- You will work closely with our sales executives to ensure the company's goals and targets.
- You will preferably work remote or hybrid in one of our offices in Germany , covering the French market.
What you bring to the table
- You have already completed your studies and/or have gained experience in a fast working environment so you are now looking for a career start in sales, inside sales or sales development.
- You are a real people person, persuasive, communicate confidently and exude trust and reliability. Still, you are equally good at listening to find out the needs of potential customers a step ahead of the prospect’s needs.
- You are highly committed, responsive and target driven to sell our SaaS solution.
- You are tech savvy and ready to understand our FPM platform to offer customers real added value.
- You possess business fluent communication skills in French and English. Any additional languages would be a plus.
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs.
- Mobile Work – Sometimes a change of scenery can boost creativity and productivity. And sometimes it’s just time for a break. That’s why we offer you our mobile work options or a sabbatical.
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, and celebrate together.
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so.
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good.
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need.
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge.
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process.
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowances.
- JobRad – We have partnered with JobRad so that you can find your dream bike supported by us.
- Staff Discounts – Thanks to our corporate benefits partner, you can receive a whole bunch of discounts for different areas.
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest