Launch Your Technology Career Through AMANA, a LucaNet Company's Apprenticeship Program
Are you fired up about information technology and excited to see concepts come to life? Do you thrive when collaborating with energetic teams?
At AMANA, a LucaNet Company, you'll join an innovative culture built on open communication, flat hierarchies, and awesome teamwork. You'll be surrounded by IT pros who are passionate about developing talent like yourself. Our hands-on apprenticeship program immerses you in real-world learning. We'll empower you to analyse, optimise, and implement software solutions that launch companies into the future. You'll gain exposure to the latest methodologies and tech while receiving dedicated mentoring to excel. We'll set you up for success with unparalleled experience to ignite your career.
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking.
That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
What you'll do
Over 3 years, you'll become an integral member of our consulting team, supporting software implementations and process optimization projects from start to finish. Key focus areas include:
- Business and technical analysis
- Data security and protection
- Customer implementations
- Ongoing customer support
We provide a collaborative culture with flat hierarchies, direct communication, and constant coaching. You'll receive dedicated mentoring and develop in-demand skills through real-world learning.
What you bring to the table
- Strong academic background, especially in STEM subjects
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving attitude
- Curiosity, communication skills, and teamwork
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in German and English, both written and verbal
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs
- Mobile Work – Sometimes a change of scenery can boost creativity and productivity. And sometimes it’s just time for a break. That’s why we offer you our mobile work options or a sabbatical
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, and celebrate together
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowances
- JobRad – We have partnered with JobRad so that you can find your dream bike supported by us
- Staff Discounts – Thanks to our corporate benefits partner, you can receive a whole bunch of discounts for different areas
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest