We are looking for an experienced Accountant to join our accounting team. In this role you will work closely with the Team Lead Accounting on making critical financial decisions and enable the growth of the company through your ideas.
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking. That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV. Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
What you'll do
- You will support us with the accounting of all business transactions. This includes processing payment transactions and reminders, posting and checking incoming invoices, asset, creditor and debtor accounting as well as intercompany reconciliations
- You will be involved in the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements according to the German Commercial Code (HGB).
- You will support in the preparation of VAT assessment.
- You will prepare analysis, reports and evaluations and reports to the headquarters.
- Furthermore, you will support with various other accounting issues and projects.
What you bring to the table
- You have an university degree in business administration with focus on accounting or a comparable qualification.
- You have several years of professional experience in the areas of accounting, auditing, or finance controlling.
- You are familiar with accounts receivable as well as accounts payable.
- You have very communication skills in German and good skills in English.
- Ideally, you have some experience with Business central Navision.
- You are very detail oriented and have good analytical skills.
- You have strong communication skills.
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs.
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, celebrate together.
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so.
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good.
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need.
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge.
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process.
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowances.
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta
What employees are saying
I love the fact that LucaNet is a global, inclusive and fast-growing tech company, where everyone gets heard, can create its own success stories and can actually participate in the success/value creation!
Anonymous LucaNet Employee
More roles at LucaNet
- Working Student - Sales Operations (all genders)
- (Senior) Performance Marketing Manager (all genders)
- (Senior) Pre-Sales Engineer (all genders)
- People Operations Working Student (all genders)
- Team Lead Product Marketing (all genders)
- Sales Development Representative (all genders)
- Marketing Intern - Website Management (all genders)
- Working Student - Account Management (all genders) - M
- Professional (Senior) Sales Services (all genders)
- Work Student - Channel (all genders)
- Inhouse Consultant Support (all gender)
- Senior Business Analyst (1-year contract)
- I.T Administrator Support (All genders)
- (Senior) Event Manager (all genders)
- Senior Consultant | Finance (all genders)
- People Operations Manager (all genders)
- Java Developer (all genders)
- Senior Delivery Lead (all genders)
- Agile Delivery Manager
- DevOps Engineer (all genders)
- (Senior) Marketing Data Analyst (all genders)
- Team Lead Sales Development (all genders)
- Senior Manual QA Engineer (All Genders)
- Account Executive (all genders)
- Working Student - Account Management (all genders)
- Senior QA Engineer (All Genders)
- Field Marketing Specialist DACH (all genders)
- Senior IT Business Analyst
- Manager | Consulting Services DACH (all genders)
- Working Student (Project Management)
- Senior Frontend Engineer (All Genders)
- (Senior) Account Manager (all genders)
- Senior Backend Engineer (All Genders)
- Vice President Product (all genders)
- Global People Analytics Manager (all genders)
- Technical Support Consultant (all genders)
- Lead Java Developer (all genders)
- Senior Lead Field Marketing (all genders)
- (Senior) Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- (Junior) Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- User Support Consultant (all genders)
- Unsolicited Application
- (Senior) SEO Manager (all genders)
- Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- (Junior) Data Engineer (all genders)
- Engineering Manager (All Genders)
- Head of Engineering (All Genders)
- (Associate) Consultant | Finance (all genders)
- (Senior) Consultant | Planning Excellence (all genders)
- UX/UI Lead (all genders)