As an Account Executive DACH at ementexx a LucaNet Company, you will inspire our prospects and customers about the benefits of our Digital Banking and Cash Management software, taking ownership of the entire sales cycle. In addition to acquiring new customers in the DACH region, you will also increase growth and market influence in these vital areas. This key position offers you the opportunity to present our innovative solutions and build long-term customer relationships focused on success.
What you'll do
- Based on qualified leads and your outbound efforts, you will advise potential B2B customers on the advantages of our Payment & Banking, Cash Management & Liquidity, E-Invoicing & Reconciliation, and Connectivity & Transformation solutions.
- Identify the needs of your prospects and existing customers and develop individual, tailored customer solutions.
- Take responsibility for the direct sales process from the initial pitch to contract closure.
- Collaborate closely with our Sales Engineer or Professional Service Team in specific phases of the sales process to provide the best advice and persuasion to customers on certain topics.
- Achieve revenue goals and ensure monthly and quarterly sales targets are met.
- In addition to offline and online customer meetings, you will also present our software solutions at industry events and trade shows.
- You can work remotely in the DACH region or, optionally, in a hybrid manner at our Frankfurt am Main location.
What you bring to the table
- Proven success in selling B2B SaaS, software, or IT solutions.
- Strong understanding of positioning SaaS solutions, ideally in Finance, Banking, or Payments & Cash Management.
- Experience presenting and negotiating at the C-level.
- Strong knowledge of the DACH market, an existing network of contacts in this region, and experience with Salesforce are advantageous.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, international environment with a high degree of autonomy and self-motivation.
- Fluent in German and excellent English language skills, along with outstanding rhetorical communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel within the DACH region if required.
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs
- Mobile Work – Sometimes a change of scenery can boost creativity and productivity. And sometimes it’s just time for a break. That’s why we offer you our mobile work options or a sabbatical
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowances
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, and celebrate together
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good
- JobRad – We have partnered with JobRad so that you can find your dream bike supported by us
- Staff Discounts – Thanks to our corporate benefits partner, you can receive a whole bunch of discounts for different areas
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking. That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest