Ledgy’s mission is to democratize ownership in startups. We create transparency for all stakeholders of a company and bring scalability to important processes for founders such as managing their stockholders, preparing financing rounds, and granting equity to all their employees.
Ledgy was founded in Switzerland in 2017 – in fact, we were the first ever Swiss company to be backed by Sequoia Capital. 🇨🇭 Today, Ledgy is a pan-European company with offices in London and Berlin as well as our HQ in Zürich.
We are proud to partner with some of the world’s leading investors. New Enterprise Associates led our $22m Series B round in 2022, with Jonathan Golden joining Sequoia’s Luciana Lixandru on our board. We are now focused on building incredible equity experiences for companies and teams, to make Europe the best place in the solar system to own equity 👩🏻🚀🚀
We encourage diversity and are an international team of 72 people, coming from 26 different countries and speaking 25 different languages.
We believe that startups are a main driver of positive change in the world and help create equal opportunities for everyone outside of corporate hierarchies. Humanity needs solutions for the current challenges, like climate change and the best source for this innovation are startups. We try to live by strong moral values and offer an example to other companies, while helping them be more successful with our product so they can drive the change forward.
We believe that equal opportunities for all social groups of society are necessary, and are committed to a culture where everyone feels welcome and respected. Psychological safety and a culture of modesty and openness is important to us.
We sincerely live and work by our beliefs so every hire for us is an important one. We’ve done a great job so far in building our team and our hope is that you will be able to join us.
As an intern in Talent Operations at Ledgy, your mission will be to help us in delivering an exciting candidate experience to future Ledgistas. In this internship, you will work closely with the Talent team in an agile environment which will enable you to develop your expertise in various talent operations areas. This is a paid internship that might lead to a permanent role opportunity. We aim to confirm after the first 3 months whether we will be able to offer a permanent position after the completion of the internship.
Onboarding goals (0-2 months): build an understanding of Talent Operations
- Get onboarded onto our talent team stack (notion, greenhouse, G Suite)
- Shadow talent team members to learn about candidate selection and interview practices
- Develop documentation on our talent processes
Development goals (2-6 months): Support the talent team in providing an excellent candidate experience
- Assist candidates throughout the process to arrange interviews and travels when needed
- Prepare candidate experience reports as insights to the talent team
- Develop candidate documentation and company presentations
- Collaborate on the organisation of the quarterly company offsites and team building events
- Support the Talent team in various projects e.g. building candidate pools
You will be a fit for this role if you have:
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
- High adaptability and an ability to operate effectively in a dynamic environment
- An independent and hands-on mentality, who loves to tackle various projects
- An eye for details, discretion and the ability to handle confidential information
Location: Germany, Switzerland or the UK (current resident with right to work). The role can be fully remote within one of these countries.
Start date: January 2023
Please note: for this role, we’re using a set of short pre-assessment tests instead of the CV review. This will help us better predict job fit and minimise the effect of CV bias. We would like to also save you some time, so no need to send a personalised cover letter or tailor your CV, we just ask you to submit an up-to-date CV and if general conditions are met, we’ll email you a link to our tests.
Being part of Ledgy means to
- See “the whole journey” and be one of the first team members of a company that scales from Switzerland to be the major player in Europe and globally
- Work with a passionate team with diverse interests such as the outdoors ⛰️, meditation 🧘, and space exploration 🌌
- Have a chance to get to know the startup world and it’s leaders inside and out
- Have flexible working hours, be able to work remotely, and benefit from 25 days of vacation
- Get stock options to become an owner of Ledgy yourself
- Take part in company off-sites and in optional regular team activities
…all this to create a fun 🎉 and productive 👩🏾💻 working environment where personal hobbies and projects have enough space as well.
Please note: within CH and UK we hire via our own entity, whilst outside of these countries we are able to offer employment opportunities via a global payroll service provider. Currently, we’re not able to accommodate freelancing agreement contracts.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Ledgy provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Ledgy is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Ledgy
Gender diversity (male:female)