Social Media and Community Manager
🌍 UK, Hybrid
💰 £35,000 - £40,000
🌱 Job Level: Lvl 2
Wondering what this means? Check out our Career Framework
⭐️ Our Perks
❤️ Values-driven culture - we're really proud of our culture. Check out our Employee Guide for more detail!
Drive your own experience 🙌
📚 Learning and Development - £1,000 learning budget each year + unlimited learning leave to drive your own development.
🤸🏽♂️ Flexible working hours - You have the choice to work in the way that brings out the best in you whether you're an early bird or night owl.
🏢 Distributed working - £500 WFH allowance and co-working options (no full time office vibes over here!).
💻 Technology - You'll get a laptop all set up and ready for your first day.
📮 Surprises - Letterbox gifts.
Empowering you to be your most authentic self ✨
🏖 25 Holiday Days + your local bank holidays — because we're global like that, thanks Omnipresent
🎂 1 Birthday day - it only happens once a year!
🏠 1 Life Event day - to recognise life's big moments like a wedding, graduation, moving house
🛌 2 Duvet days - to press the pause button and reset mentally, no questions asked
🙏🏼 Religious Celebrations Leave — time to celebrate what's important to you, regardless of your faith or where you are in the world
💜 Compassionate Leave — up to 5 days time off or more if you lose a loved one, regardless of who it is - whether you've miscarried or lost a pet, you don't need to tell us why
⛅ Seasonal Hours — 2 hour lunch breaks on Tues & Thurs in Winter ❄️, we finish at 2pm on Fridays in Summer ☀️
🧠 Mental Healthcare - Unlimited qualified therapy-based support through Oliva
🤕 Paid sick leave - Enhanced sick pay up to 40 days each rolling year
🍼 Enhanced Family Leave - Primary caregivers; 12 weeks full pay, Secondary caregivers; 4 weeks full pay
UK Learnerbees 🇬🇧
🤒 Income Protection - 75% of your salary covered for 3 years if you become ill long term
👩🏾⚕️ Healthcare Cash Plan - Level 1 cover with HealthShield, you get money back when you spend on health appointments e.g. physio, dental, optician + more
💰 Pension — Learnerbly matches 4% of your salary into your pension pot to help you save for the future
Who we are
Our mission is to be the most inspiring learning platform for people and organisations around the world. We are a team of 60+ and over the last four years, we’ve built an online marketplace curated from 250+ of the best learning providers. So far, we’ve supported thousands of employees from fast growing tech scale-ups and progressive businesses like GoCardless, King and Freetrade to power their learning culture. We've only just started our journey to help unlock everyone's full potential.
Read more about us here, find out what we’re talking about on our blog or see how we empower companies to commit to a culture of learning during a shift to more remote based working!
Our Mission, Vision, and Purpose
- Our mission is to be the most inspiring learning platform for people and organisations around the world.
- Our vision is to create a world where everyone unlocks their full potential
- We believe everyone can make a difference.
🙌 The role
Growth & Marketing Team at Learnerbly
We are seeking a passionate and creative Social Media and Community Manager to join our growing B2B startup as we scale towards Series B and beyond. In this role, you will execute on a brand strategy (that you will co-create with the head of marketing) that reflects our company values, messaging, and voice, as well as building and nurturing a community of engaged advocates and customers. You will work closely with the marketing team and other stakeholders to ensure consistent messaging and branding across all channels and touchpoints.
Reporting into Elena Bersadschi, our Head of Marketing, you’ll have the opportunity to shape our brand marketing strategy and processes as we prepare for our next stage of growth!
🔑 Key Responsibilities
- Contribute to the execution of the brand strategy and execute on it to increase Learnerbly’s brand awareness amongst relevant target audiences
- Own and execute a social media strategy by leveraging Learnerbly, sales and execs’ social media channels
- Grow and manage our existing PX community to drive engagement, demand and referrals amongst its members
- Collaborate with our marketing team to develop and execute a content strategy that supports our brand and engage our community
- Plan and execute events and other activities that strengthen our community and build relationships with partners
- Identify and partner with relevant industry influencers and speakers to create brand content aimed at increasing our brand awareness in the market as well as contribute to lead generation
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of our brand, community, and partnership efforts, and adjust strategies as needed to achieve goals
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, and continuously look for opportunities to innovate and improve our approach
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply for a role unless they are 100% qualified. Your experience, skills and passion will set you apart so tell us about your achievements, irrespective of whether they are personal or work-related, tell us about your journey, and about what you learnt.
So, if this role excites you, don't let our role description hold you back, get applying!
🧩 This role will be a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- 2-3 years of experience in branding, social media or community management preferably in a B2B startup or tech company
- Strong understanding of branding principles, messaging, and voice, and how they apply across different channels and touch points
- Proven track record of building and nurturing engaged communities through social media, email marketing, events, and other channels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to craft compelling messaging and engage with customers and advocates in a professional and authentic manner
- Knowledge of social media management platforms (e.g., HubSpot) to manage and measure community engagement and campaign performance
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience with design tools (e.g., Canva, Adobe Creative Suite)
Want to tailor your application? Check out 💻 Interviewing with us to learn how you can put your best foot forward!
🕵️♀️ Hiring Process
Support - If you have a medical condition or an individual need for an adjustment to our process, and you believe this may affect your ability to be at your best - please let us know so we can talk about how we can best support you and make any adjustments that may be needed.
**As part of our candidate screening process, we may utilise external agencies in the processing of your data
💛 Our Values
We look for people who share our values and can add to our culture. Values are shared beliefs that guide our decision-making, culture is how we function as a group and how we live our values as individuals.
- Always Grow: We are curious and continuously take ourselves out of our comfort zone to spark new ways to develop ourselves, and each other. We humbly respond to feedback and proactively share advice with others to reveal new insights and accelerate growth. We proactively share what we learn and seek the contrary opinion in the room to diversify perspectives.
- Include Intentionally: We go the extra mile to include diverse perspectives in everything we do, to create an environment where everyone can belong. We deliberately default to trust and embrace everyone, to create a safe space to share our thoughts and make mistakes to learn from. We bring our best authentic selves to the party, to live more fulfilling lives.
- Create Impact: We think big and bold, and use our resourcefulness to bring solutions to the table and achieve Learnerbly goals. We experiment and deliver fast, and take pride in the quality of our work to drive the best outcome for our user. We set boundaries and prioritise ruthlessly to protect our time, focus, and wellbeing, so we can perform sustainably.
- Win Together: We are accountable to ourselves and each other, we communicate clearly and simply to drive alignment and enable action. We make the time to support others and are able to ask for help when it's needed to move forward as a team. We celebrate each other's successes because when we win, we win together. And if we don't win, we learn together.
🌈 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
At Learnerbly, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities should be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, caring responsibilities, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Learnerbly. We strive to embed it not just into our values but throughout our entire culture.
We asked employees of Learnerbly how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Learnerbly
Gender diversity (male:female)