Fully flexible hours
🌍 UK or Remote - some travel into our London office required.
💰 £55,000 - £70,000 + uncapped OTE
🌱 Job Level: 3 IC
Wondering this means? Check out our Career Framework
⭐️ Our Perks
❤️ Values-driven culture - we're really proud of our culture. Check out our Employee Guide for more detail!
Drive your own experience 🙌
📚 Learning and Development - £1,000 learning budget each year + unlimited learning leave to drive your own development.
🤸🏽♂️ Flexible working hours - You have the choice to work in the way that brings out the best in you whether you're an early bird or night owl.
🏢 Distributed working - £500 WFH allowance and co-working options (no full time office vibes over here!).
💻 Technology - You'll get a laptop all set up and ready for your first day.
📮 Surprises - Letterbox gifts.
Empowering you to be your most authentic self ✨
🏖 25 Holiday Days + your local bank holidays — because we're global like that, thanks Omnipresent
🎂 1 Birthday day - it only happens once a year!
🏠 1 Life Event day - to recognise life's big moments like a wedding, graduation, moving house
🛌 2 Duvet days - to press the pause button and reset mentally, no questions asked
🙏🏼 Religious Celebrations Leave — time to celebrate what's important to you, regardless of your faith or where you are in the world
💜 Compassionate Leave — up to 5 days time off or more if you lose a loved one, regardless of who it is - whether you've miscarried or lost a pet, you don't need to tell us why
⛅ Seasonal Hours — 2 hour lunch breaks on Tues & Thurs in Winter ❄️, we finish at 2pm on Fridays in Summer ☀️
🧠 Mental Healthcare - Unlimited qualified therapy-based support through Oliva
🤕 Paid sick leave - Enhanced sick pay up to 40 days each rolling year
🍼 Enhanced Family Leave - Primary caregivers; 12 weeks full pay, Secondary caregivers; 4 weeks full pay
UK Learnerbees 🇬🇧
🤒 Income Protection - 75% of your salary covered for 3 years if you become ill long term
👩🏾⚕️ Healthcare Cash Plan - Level 1 cover with HealthShield, you get money back when you spend on health appointments e.g. physio, dental, optician + more
💰 Pension — Learnerbly matches 4% of your salary into your pension pot to help you save for the future
Who we are
Our mission is to be the most inspiring learning platform for people and organisations around the world. We are a team of 60+ and over the last four years, we’ve built an online marketplace curated from 250+ of the best learning providers. So far, we’ve supported thousands of employees from fast growing tech scale-ups and progressive businesses like GoCardless, King and Freetrade to power their learning culture. We've only just started our journey to help unlock everyone's full potential.
Read more about us here, find out what we’re talking about on our blog or see how we empower companies to commit to a culture of learning during a shift to more remote based working!
Our Mission, Vision, and Purpose
- Our mission is to be the most inspiring learning platform for people and organisations around the world.
- Our vision is to create a world where everyone unlocks their full potential
- We believe everyone can make a difference.
🙌 The role
Sales at Learnerbly
2022 saw us build incredible momentum in the Sales team despite market conditions. 2023 is our time to capitalise on this and generate even more business as word spreads about Learnerbly. We are looking for a seasoned Account Executive with experience of selling into the US to enable our international expansion!
⏳ In your first month you'll:
- Onboarded and brought up to speed with all things Learnerbly - our company structure, mission, market positioning, narrative, values, product, and most importantly how we communicate this to potential clients.
- Meeting and getting to know the sales team, sales support functions & wider team.
- Our sales process and E2E Sales execution. Planning, Prospecting, Nurturing, Discovery, Demo, Closing & Handover along with how we onboard.
- With support from the SDR team begin building your pipeline to enable future sales success!
⏳ Within 3 months you'll:
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of Learnerbly’s product and service offering, pricing structure, contract management parameters, policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of prospects- from top-of-funnel prospects to mature leads - and provide clear and accurate reporting of sales outcomes and activities.
- You will have run through the whole sales cycle closing out your first deal - self generated or inbound - successfully handing this over to Customer Success to onboard.
⏳ Within 6 months you'll:
- Develop and grow existing account relationships by deeply understanding how Learnerbly can partner best with our clients on an ongoing basis.
- You will have scaled your own personal sales operations to constantly deliver high-value clients to Learnerbly.
- You will have built a network effect within our market - people will know who to come to should they be looking to enable their team's performance through learning.
- Leading negotiation on pricing and contract terms.
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply for a role unless they are 100% qualified. Your experience, skills and passion will set you apart so tell us about your achievements, irrespective of whether they are personal or work-related, tell us about your journey, and about what you learnt.
So, if this role excites you, don't let our role description hold you back, get applying!
🧩 This role will be a great fit if:
- You have experience in B2B SaaS sales and a proven track record of generating new business pipelines and closing deals in the US.
- You have a proven ability to self generate leads through targeted outreach and experience in working with and supporting an SDR with their lead generation.
- You are comfortable balancing UK vs. US hours (Eastern Time)
🤩 It'd be a bonus if:
- You have previous experience within L&D / HR tech.
- You have previous experience using our current sales stack (Hubspot, Loom, Jiminy).
- You have worked in a fast-paced early stage/seed to VC scale up.
Want to tailor your application? Check out 💻 Interviewing with us to learn how you can put your best foot forward!
🕵️♀️ Hiring Process
Support - If you have a medical condition or an individual need for an adjustment to our process, and you believe this may affect your ability to be at your best - please let us know so we can talk about how we can best support you and make any adjustments that may be needed.
💛 Our Values
We look for people who share our values and can add to our culture. Values are shared beliefs that guide our decision-making, culture is how we function as a group and how we live our values as individuals.
- Always Grow: We are curious and continuously take ourselves out of our comfort zone to spark new ways to develop ourselves, and each other. We humbly respond to feedback and proactively share advice with others to reveal new insights and accelerate growth. We proactively share what we learn and seek the contrary opinion in the room to diversify perspectives.
- Include Intentionally: We go the extra mile to include diverse perspectives in everything we do, to create an environment where everyone can belong. We deliberately default to trust and embrace everyone, to create a safe space to share our thoughts and make mistakes to learn from. We bring our best authentic selves to the party, to live more fulfilling lives.
- Create Impact: We think big and bold, and use our resourcefulness to bring solutions to the table and achieve Learnerbly goals. We experiment and deliver fast, and take pride in the quality of our work to drive the best outcome for our user. We set boundaries and prioritise ruthlessly to protect our time, focus, and wellbeing, so we can perform sustainably.
- Win Together: We are accountable to ourselves and each other, we communicate clearly and simply to drive alignment and enable action. We make the time to support others and are able to ask for help when it's needed to move forward as a team. We celebrate each other's successes because when we win, we win together. And if we don't win, we learn together.
🌈 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
At Learnerbly, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities should be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, caring responsibilities, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Learnerbly. We strive to embed it not just into our values but throughout our entire culture.
We asked employees of Learnerbly how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Learnerbly
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
"At Learnerbly, I always keep learning and growing as I get to work with a great team that provides immense support and opportunities to sparkle. It has helped me identify myself professionally, as well as personally, because that is all what Learnerbly is about. Working abroad and remotely, and being included with great flexible working options, has meant that my work-life expectations are set so high now! From my Learnerbly journey, all I can say is time really flies by fast when you are having fun."
Anonymous Senior Client Admin at Learnerbly