Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS scale-up. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
We’re excited to share that Leadfeeder has merged with Echobot, a leading provider of European Sales Intelligence. As a result, we now have 250+ team members based across 30+ countries and six offices across the US and Europe. Together, our companies are striving to be the leading sales intelligence and go-to-market platform in our core European and North American markets.
We are now looking for a Junior Account Executive for our sales team in Stockholm to find new customers and help our customers increase their sales.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? We are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth. Join our journey!
- Selling Leadfeeder software to B2B companies in Sweden
- Being responsible for the whole sales process from prospecting to closing a deal
- Being a key contributor to our growth in the Swedish market
- Experience working in sales or customer-facing roles
- You want to work with new customers and new tools
- You have a strong drive to develop yourself to become an expert on SaaS sales
- Native Swedish speaker, with solid written and verbal skills in English for our international environment
- Curiosity and willingness to learn new things and develop yourself
Nice to have
- Previous experience in selling or marketing SaaS solutions
- Experience with marketing or sales tools
- An interest towards sales and marketing technologies
- B2B marketing knowledge
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving, and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- The opportunity to work hybrid in a fast-paced and results-oriented startup environment
- A competitive salary
- Company retreats (we’ve traveled to Finland, Spain, Latvia, Poland, and Greece in the past!)
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Leadfeeder provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Leadfeeder is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Leadfeeder
What employees are saying
It's refreshing to see a company that promotes work/ life balance, actually hold true to that. Since flexible working is the norm around here, it never has to be awkward when asking for time off or asking to switch up your hours a bit for the day. Leadfeeder really does practice what they preach.