Who are we?
Ki is the biggest global insurance tech company you’ve never heard of, unless you’ve been looking to insure a satellite, wind farm or music festival recently.
We launched in 2021 on the back of a fundraise that delivered $500m of investment, making us one the largest fintech start-ups that year. Our investors were excited about the fact we were revolutionising the way a 333 year-old industry was working. We have rapidly scaled: In our first year we wrote over $400m of premium and in 2022 we doubled that to $834m. We have developed Ki over the course of the past 2 years and created a platform that helps insurance brokers cover risks in a fast and frictionless way. We’re continuing to lead the charge on the digitisation of this market and that’s where you come in - we need more curious minds to work with us to realise this goal and create more opportunities. If helping us transform a multi-billion global industry sounds exciting to you, read on.
What you will be working on
The Head of Capital Modelling reports into the Risk Director and will work closely and collaboratively with a range of stakeholders including colleagues from Ki, Group, regulators and other external parties. The role holder is a member of Ki’s Risk Team, which includes ERM and Risk Aggregation.
The Head of Capital Modelling will be responsible for:
• The capital modelling agenda, ensuring closely alignment with business and regulatory requirements.
• The development of the capital strategy by developing a clear understanding of future funding requirements, performance analysis, management MI for any risk initiatives / business plans and future capital projections.
• The forecasting of capital requirements.
• Maintenance and development of the Group’s risk and capital modelling capabilities, to support the Risk Management Framework and oversee the production of regulatory capital submissions and internal management information.
• Leading the Capital Modelling team.
Inclusion & Diversity is at the heart of our business at Ki. We recognise that diversity in age, race, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, physical ability, thought and social background bring richness to our working environment. No matter who you are, where you’re from, how you think, or who you love, we believe you should be you.
You’ll get a highly competitive remuneration and benefits package. This is kept under constant review to make sure it stays relevant. We understand the power of saying thank you and take time to acknowledge and reward extraordinary effort by teams or individuals.
If this sounds like a role and a culture that appeals to you, let us know.
We asked employees of Ki how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Ki
Gender diversity (male:female)