Who we are
Who we are
Hello to you from Kairos - a social creative agency who exist to redefine brands on social.
Our core offering, and why we’re so popular with clients and candidates, is our specialism in social and new forms of advertising. This paired with our abilities in 360-campaigns, PR stunts, influencer marketing, experiential events, and out-of-home campaigns is why we’re one of the largest in the space.
Being at the vanguard of social-first campaigns has carved us a beautiful Kairos-shaped wedge in the ever-growing space. We are no longer operating in a niche—now we’re competing with the traditional agencies—who still struggle to navigate a space we’re experts in.
Operating out of our London HQ, with offices in Manchester and New York, we’ve built Kairos Group into a globally influential group of agencies and studios. With clients such as KFC, Facebook, Samsung, Coca-Cola, Pringles, Revolut, Porsche, Epic Games and so much more, we’re the place for ambitious thinkers, creators, makers, and doers.
Come join the party.
We are looking for an HR Advisor to provide valuable guidelines on how to recruit, manage, evaluate and retain employees. HR Advisor responsibilities include providing interviewing tips to hiring managers, researching performance evaluation methods and designing company policies. To be successful in this role, you should have an academic and professional background in HR, along with good understanding of labor legislation. Ultimately, you will ensure our Human Resources department nurtures a healthy work environment and contributes to achieving our business goals.
- Research and recommend performance evaluation methods (e.g. employee appraisal systems)
- Design and help implement company policies
- Support in advising and supporting a variety of ER cases
- Support in delivery of our people strategy across projects and initiatives
- Conduct internal surveys to gather employee feedback and identify areas of improvement
- Suggest new HR technology solutions to improve day-to-day operations (e.g. ATS and HRIS software)
- Monitor key recruiting metrics, like turnover and retention rates
- Address employee requests and potential issues (e.g. grievances)
- Assist in organizing employer branding initiatives
- Proven work experience as an HR Advisor, HR Consultant or similar role
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software (HRMS)
- Ability to design clear and fair company policies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- 36 days holiday per year, including a 10 day block "reset", Christmas closure and birthday day off.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it's on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Plumm giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Kairos Group provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Kairos Group is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Kairos Group
Gender diversity (male:female)
M: 64% F:35% NB: 1%
London, Manchester, New York
What employees are saying
It’s great to see companies with a modern view on flexible working, wfh and not strict 9-5 (or more) hours Great work-life balance for me as a dad
Kairos Group Employee