At Juno, we're on a mission to improve the way people feel at work, for good 🌍
What does that mean? 🤔
We work with progressive businesses around the world to reimagine their relationship with their employees. Our on-demand wellbeing marketplace is beloved by employees. Over the past two years, Juno has had a huge impact on peoples' lives.
Over 4,000 employees use Juno, in over 38 countries. Our community of 150+ clients includes the likes of Bolt, Zapp, OysterHR and Paddle.
Who is this perfect for? 🎟
We’re looking for a commercially-minded Partnerships manager to lead our growth and brand partnership efforts. The perfect candidate will have experience building strategic relationships with other businesses to help Juno reach its medium and long term growth goals. This person will be passionate and knowledgeable about the B2B space, whilst also having a strong intuition for brand affinity. You will also have:
- A large, relevant network of professional contacts and relationships
- Commercial experience in negotiating and delivering successful partnerships
- The ability to prioritise and identify high probability opportunities
- The creativity to approach partnerships laterally and inovatively, thinking outside the typical obvious choices
- Passion, energy, looking for the role of a lifetime
- Creative thinking
- 3+ years experience in a commercial partnerships role
Day-to-day tasks will include 📩
- Analysing and identifying the influencer brands that can bring growth to Juno
- Building personal and commercial relationships with brands
- Negotiating and executing partnerships alongside Sales, Marketing and Product
- Analysing and reporting on performance of these partnerships across the business
- Employee share options scheme
- Flexible remote working! Work wherever you want
- 31 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- A very easy-going but driven team that want to enjoy work
- £100 per month to spend on the Juno platform
What can we offer you? 🎁
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Juno provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Juno is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Juno