Senior Portfolio Marketing Manager
About Ito World
Ito World solves transportation challenges across the globe for millions of travelers everyday…probably even you! Ito aims to reduce pollution and congestion in urban environments globally. We deliver data and software solutions that make it easier for the public to discover and navigate shared transport options, such as public transport and micro mobility. We work with prominent tech companies such as Google and Apple along with governments around the world to maximize our impact.
The Marketing Team
The Ito world marketing function is in its infancy, and as part of our commitment to our mission and customers, we are now building this function out. This hire will be the first hire in this team and will work with the Commercial Director and Strategy & Business Transformation Director to build out a robust and scalable Marketing function. The Marketing team will grow at pace with the organization, which creates opportunity for this person to develop, and achieve career progression.
Scope of the Role
In this role as Senior Portfolio Marketing Manager, reporting into Director Strategy & Business Transformation you will be a pivotal part of our marketing transformation, by supporting the delivery of a value-based, customer centric marketing strategy. In this role, you will be providing key inputs into the Go-To-Market (GTM) marketing strategy process, create customer value propositions, drive campaign strategies based on customer insight and intelligence and support robust operational processes.
How You’ll Succeed
- Understand and communicate the core components of a GTM marketing strategy, providing key inputs to the production and update of the marketing plan, ensuring it aligns to the overall company strategy.
- Work in collaboration with Product Management to create persona specific value messaging, which aligns to our targeted segment focuses and offering strategy. Ensure the voice of the customer is at the forefront of all messaging.
- Leverage the customer and channel insights to create segment-led campaign strategies that align customer segment, message & positioning and timing.
- Brief the campaign strategy effectively to stakeholders, articulating clearly the why / who / what / how / when of the campaign, bringing an ABM focused approach with targeted campaigns for specific customer groups/personas.
- Track the performance of campaigns and drive proactive decision making on performance enhancement changes, working closely with our external marketing agency.
- Collaborate effectively with Product Management, Customer Success, and Sales Enablement to align on GTM requirements and work with key senior stakeholders to ensure efficient GTM Marketing processes are in place.· Help to build the Marketing function, in line with budgetary requirements and take on Manager responsibilities as required to new hires.
- Create internal GTM materials aligned to Product Roadmap launches and build a marketing repository of key information (e.g. Pitchbook, Battlecards, Sales Training materials).
- Be an integral part to the increase of our marketing conversion and new business rates, as defined by the business, and supported by SMART objectives.
- Be a trusted adviser to our Sales, Product and Customer Success teams when it comes GTM and customer value messaging.
- Build trust and transparency across Ito World with regards to your campaigns, plans and results.
- Develop and communicate best practice documentation with regards to portfolio marketing strategy by account/segment/persona
What it Takes
- You have experience in executing on a GTM marketing strategy.
- You have experience in product/portfolio marketing for B2B subscription-based/SaaS business models.
- You can clearly articulate customer value, translating technical product features into customer-centric and value-based messaging.
- You are passionate about leveraging data and insight to drive a performance-driven, customer-centric marketing strategy.
- You give authentic, valuable feedback and know how to influence cross-functionally, for performance.
- You are comfortable taking initiative and actively seek out opportunities to drive our continued success.
- You help those around you handle uncertainty, and are a change advocate, understanding how to motivate others to buy-in. You are results-focused and work collaboratively & pro-actively.
- You can communicate with intent and purpose to influence internal stakeholder groups and drive cross-functional collaboration towards common goals.
Professional development is an area that is very important to us at Ito World. We understand that access to training and education in the workplace improves prospects for promotion and can help open up future career paths.
We take the time to work with each member of the team and help them to take control of their personal development. This ranges from helping them feel confident when taking on new challenges, to working with them to plan their goals for the future.
Learning is supported to help our team members grow their skills, and we encourage sharing knowledge through a number of guilds, allowing for collaborative learning.
What we offer
- Flexible & remote working to suit all lifestyles and life stages.
- Enhanced pension and health insurance after 2 years' service.
- Life Assurance.
- 25 days + bank holidays as standard.
- Flexible Public Holidays - option to swap up to 5 UK public holidays to celebrate the festival of your choice. Choose an alternative day that fits your personal values, beliefs or celebration calendar better.
- New parents take a day off to celebrate your child’s first birthday.
- Enhanced parental leave policy.
- Wellbeing and employee assistance programme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Free bike repair service for those that commute by bike.
- Regular team lunches and team socials.
Equity, diversity and inclusion at Ito World
At Ito World we believe diverse perspectives make for a better company and better products too. We strongly encourage applications from underrepresented groups and are committed to equality and inclusivity in our hiring processes and company culture.
By submitting this application you agree to Ito World retaining your personal data on a "legitimate interest" basis. For further details see our privacy statement.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Ito World provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Ito World is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Ito World
Gender diversity (male:female)
Remote across the UK with a co-working space in Cambridge should you choose to work in an office
What employees are saying
"Very genuinely, Ito World is the best company I have ever worked for. Without exception, the team is competent, supportive, and a pleasure to work with. The senior leadership team truly does value all employees' input and regularly invites and acts on everyone's suggestions to continue making the company an inclusive, flexible, and enjoyable place to work."
Anonymous Ito World Employee