Ito World aims to reduce pollution and congestion in urban environments globally, by encouraging the use of shared transportation services.
We deliver data and software solutions that make it easier for the public to discover and navigate shared transport options, such as public transport and micromobility. We work with prominent tech companies such as Google and Apple along with governments around the world to maximize our impact.
We’re a mission-driven and diverse team of 80+ people from over 18 countries with a passion for technology and transportation. We’re interested in talented, curious people who share our mission and love data as much as we do.
Your work at Ito will be varied and interesting. Depending on your preferences and strengths, you can grow your career by developing as a people leader, technical specialist or individual contributor. We encourage progression to management roles and career growth conversations happen regularly.
We value collaboration, inclusion, and respect where every voice is heard.
Flexible working approach
- We believe people work best when they can organise their work around their personal commitments. Every employee has the flexibility to structure their work hours to suit their individual commitments.
- We offer all employees a hybrid working model. This means that anyone may choose whether to be office-first, fully-remote or some combination of the two.
- Our work environment, processes, communication and agile approach enable effective collaboration and team bonding, whether you’re working remotely or in an office.
- We offer a generous gender-neutral parental leave policy. We want to do our bit to help new parents spend time with their family and be empowered to manage their work life balance in a way that works for them.
- Our Leadership team promote a culture of work life balance and we do not encourage excessive working hours.
- We offer flexible Public Holidays. Employees have the option to swap up to 5 UK public holidays to celebrate the festival of their choice.
Scoring against our flexibility index (1 = not at all flexible, 100 = couldn’t be more flexible, 51 is average) using a number of parameters to assess flexibility such as working from home, hours, frequency of travel, benefits, etc.
Employee benchmarking score
Scoring against our employee perception index (1 = not seen as flexible, 100 = couldn’t be happier with the flexibility, 51 is average) using a number of more emotional / perception based questions to understand whether employees feel supported and offered what they want. The areas we cover are work-life balance / managerial support / flexible benefits / working environment / and many others.
"Very genuinely, Ito World, the best company I have ever worked for. Without exception the team is competent, supportive, and a pleasure to work with. The senior leadership team truly does value all employees' input and regularly invites and acts on everyone's suggestions to continue making the company an inclusive, flexible, and enjoyable place to work."
Anonymous Ito World Employee
What do we think of Ito World?
It's been a pleasure getting to know Natashia and the internal working environment at Ito World. They started their accreditation with a good employer score, and in quite a rare event they actually scored higher on their anonymous employee benchmark than their employer test. This shows that the employees at Ito World are even more satisfied with their flexible policies than their employer thinks! A very good situation to be in and a sign to any prospective candidates that the flexible working here is better than perceived!
Meet who might be hiring you
Hello, I’m Natashia, Head of People at Ito World. We are on a mission to encourage sustainable travel, reducing pollution and congestion in urban environments. We are growing and would love to meet people who are interested in making an impact, solving interesting problems and working with a diverse group of team mates. We are advocates of flexible working and are delighted to be part of the Flexa network.
What they offer their employees
Flexible & remote working to suit all lifestyles and life stages
Enhanced pension and health insurance after 2 years service
25 days + bank holidays as standard
Flexible public holidays - option to swap up to 5 UK public holidays to celebrate the festival of your choice. Choose an alternative day that fits your personal values, beliefs or celebration calendar better.
New parents take a day off to celebrate your child’s first birthday
Enhanced parental leave policy
Wellbeing and employee assistance programme
Cycle to work scheme
Free bike repair service for those that commute by bike
Free breakfast and snacks when working from the office
Regular team lunches and team socials