Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
*Please note, this role requires you to work 2-3 days in London onsite per week*
Are you looking for your next role in recruitment where you can really make an impact to your client by investing in not only hiring, but D&I, retention, and other exciting projects?
Are you keen to join a company that offers a true work-life balance, so you can reap the rewards of recruitment while still having that all important time for family, friends, and other activities?
Do you want to manage a team of dynamic recruiters with opportunities for amazing progression in leadership roles?
We’re Instant Impact, the in-house recruitment experts. We work in-house as an extension of our clients’ HR function and provide the team, tech, marketing, and expertise that they need to hire the very best talent directly whilst focusing on improving anything from diversity to employer brand.
After 100% headcount growth and 400% client growth in 2021 we are looking to replicate that same success in 2022.
And that starts with you!
We’re on a journey to become a leading, global RPO business and are looking for an experienced and driven Senior/Principal Recruitment Consultant who is excited by the idea of playing a key role for us as a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner and a member of our senior leadership team as we continue our epic growth.
What does it mean to be a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner?
If you want to develop your career in internal recruitment and work for a fast-moving and innovative, values-led business, you’ve come to the right place.
As a Senior Talent Partner you will be leading a Talent Partnership for one of our clients, fully embedded within their internal talent function.
You will drive success through making superstar hires whilst also creating and leading strategic initiatives from process improvements to recruitment marketing.
What do we need from you?
● You’re currently working in a recruitment focussed role in either an agency, internally or an RPO format
● You’re experienced in leading an account and managing the full spectrum of stakeholder relationships
● You have the experience or the ability/want to manage junior team members
● You have a genuine passion for recruitment and people
● You’re excited about joining a fast-growth business with clear progression opportunities
● You thrive on achieving objectives, delivering results and want to take your career to the next level
What we can offer you in return...
● Competitive basic salary + Competitive bonus structure
● Competitive benefits package (including a Work from Anywhere policy, which enables us to work anywhere we want for up to 4 weeks, plus much, much more)
● 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays and 1x Employee enrichment day per annum)
● Perkbox membership (Retail discounts, wellbeing support, gym discounts & freebies!)
● A flexible working model with the ability to work from home, our London Waterloo hub and onsite with your client!
● Team incentives including away weekends, socials and lunches
● 10% of your working week spent on your developing yourself, your client and Instant Impact
Instant Impact are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Should you need any reasonable adjustments made to this application process, or need this job advert in different formatting, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Instant Impact provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Instant Impact is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Instant Impact
Gender diversity (male:female)