Salary: 50k-60k basic, 10% annual bonus, and share options
2-3 days on-site in London
We’re Instant Impact, the embedded recruitment experts. We work in-house as an extension of our client’s HR function and provide the team, tech, marketing, and expertise that they need to hire the very best talent directly while focusing on improving anything from diversity to employer brand.
We’re on a journey to become a leading, global RPO business and are looking for a dynamic and driven L&D Manager to join our rapidly growing business and help us achieve our ambitions of global domination.
As our L&D Manager, you will play a critical role in developing and delivering a comprehensive learning and development program that enables our team to thrive in a rapidly evolving business environment. You will work closely with our Chief Growth Officer, our two co-CEOs, and senior leadership to identify key areas for development and implement strategies to enhance our team's skills and knowledge.
At Instant Impact, we're passionate about helping people learn and grow. We believe that investing in our team's development is key to our success as a company.
As our L&D Manager, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact on the growth and development of our team and to help shape the future of our company across all our geographies (UK, USA, South Africa, and Malaysia)
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops, and other training sessions
- Implement and develop our Learning Management Platform, having full ownership of the platform
- Identifying the learning and development needs of employees across various global locations and designing training programs that cater to their specific needs.
- Developing a career path framework that allows employees to see a clear path for career progression within Instant Impact
- Developing a Leadership/Management Development program to help our leaders gain the skills needed to lead global teams
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job shadowing, skills assessments.
- Assess the success of review cycles and development plans to help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Support managers in developing their team members through coaching & career pathing
- Working with our leaders & managers to create development plans for our team members that enable them to reach their full potential
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training programs and making adjustments as necessary to ensure that they are meeting the needs of employees and Instant Impact
- Collaborating with the People & Culture Team and other departments to ensure that L&D initiatives are aligned with other talent management strategies, such as performance management and succession planning
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager, or similar
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Have designed and run holistic leadership programs at all levels
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and presenting skills
- Ability to build rapport with employees and stakeholders
- Professional certification in learning & development is a plus
- Previous experience working as a recruiter would be desirable.
We Can Offer You:
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing business and team.
- Competitive basic salary + Competitive bonus structure
- Work from Anywhere policy, which enables us to work anywhere we want for up to 4 weeks
- Private Health Insurance
- £200 allowance for home office
- £500 annual allowance for personal development
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays and 1x Employee enrichment day per annum)
- Perkbox membership (Retail discounts, well-being support, gym discounts & freebies!)
- A flexible working model with the ability to work from home or our London Waterloo hub.
- Team incentives include: away weekends, socials, and lunches
At Instant Impact, everyone is welcome. We are committed to maintaining and growing our diverse and dynamic team and the inclusive culture we have built. We encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work regardless of; age, sexuality, religion, disability, pronouns, neurodiversity, gender, ethnic group, or beliefs. Instant Impact is actively seeking to hire a diverse workforce so we can continue to celebrate inclusion and diversity in its total.
Should you need any reasonable adjustments made to this application process, or need this job advert in different formatting, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Instant Impact provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Instant Impact is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Instant Impact
Gender diversity (male:female)