Chief Revenue Officer
We’re Instant Impact, the embedded recruitment experts. We work in-house as an extension of our clients’ HR function and provide the team, tech, marketing, and expertise that they need to hire the very best talent directly whilst focusing on improving anything from diversity to employer brand.
We’re on a journey to become a leading, global RPO business and are looking for an experienced and driven Chief Revenue Officer who wants to be a fundamental part of our exciting growth story
As a key member of our Executive team, you’ll lead our sales & marketing function, defining and executing our strategy working closely alongside our two co-founders.
You will be responsible for building and managing a high quality team that can more than double our current annual sales figures with the aim of getting to £10M+ / annum as well as for individually contributing to targets by winning large new long-term partnerships.
We’ve had considerable success using a highly consultative and people focused approach to target buyers at medium sized professional services companies as well as fast growth (VC or PE backed) businesses. We are now looking for someone to take us to the next level.
- Experience owning and running a successful sales function with considerable exposure to and ideally experience leading a marketing function as part of that.
- A methodological and highly consultative approach to sales (we have drawn much of our approach from Proactive Selling, The Challenger Sale, and Predictable Revenue)
- Experience selling complex solutions to HR and senior leadership (with any experience in RPO, MSP, or embedded recruitment being beneficial)
- A keen understanding of HR and recruitment pain points
- You have a high degree of professionalism and will always recommend the best solution to your prospect, even if that means you lose the sale
- A collaborative approach to building, managing and leading a team as well as to working with other senior team members internally
We Can Offer You:
- Opportunity to build and run a sales & marketing function.
- Competitive basic salary & bonus
- A significant pool of share options - we want you to receive significant benefit from the value that you’d be a fundamental part of creating.
- Attractive benefits package including 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays and 1x enrichment day per annum
- A flexible working model with the ability to work from home and our London Waterloo hub as well as taking in-person meetings with your prospective clients
We’re based in London and ideally we are looking for someone who can commute to our Waterloo office occasionally. That being said we are looking for the best person for this role regardless of location.
At Instant Impact, everyone is welcome. We are committed to maintaining and growing our diverse and dynamic team and the inclusive culture we have built. We encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work regardless of; age, sexuality, religion, disability, pronouns, neuro-diversity, gender, ethnic group, or beliefs. Instant Impact is actively seeking to hire a diverse workforce so we can continue to celebrate inclusion and diversity in its full.
Should you need any reasonable adjustments made to this application process, or need this job advert in different formatting, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Instant Impact provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Instant Impact is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Instant Impact
Gender diversity (male:female)