Influencer is a data-led, global influencer marketing business with a unique, end-to-end ‘people power & platform power’ approach. Their data-led ideation studio, brand platform and creator app join forces to deliver impact at scale. Influencer is championing a movement towards ‘True Human Influence’ - the more tangible, scaled outcomes creators can drive beyond just likes and impressions.
From big brand launches to shifting perceptions and from riding fast trends to driving footfall - Influencer’s creative minds let data ‘art-direct’ the journey to the outcome, while powerful technologies for both brands and creators make it easy and speedy to activate at scale.
On top of this, Influencer’s technologies are supercharged by official data integrations with the world’s leading social platforms for an extra layer of accuracy. Influencer is recognised as an Official Global Marketing Partner of both TikTok and Meta.
Co-founded by entrepreneur Ben Jeffries and OG YouTuber Caspar Lee, Influencer has a global team of 90+ with some of the best talent in the industry across New York, London, Manchester, Dubai and Warsaw. From Google to Amazon and from Coca-Cola to Visit Dubai, and even TikTok and Meta - brands across every vertical tap into the power of True Human Influence all year round.
We also earned our Flexa approval, meaning we are an employer who supports flexible working!
In this exciting role, you will be building out the Accounts function of our US Business.
You will be working closely with our central functions Finance, Heart, Product, and Marketing to build and support our growth in the US, whilst interacting with our mature EMEA Business for support.
50% Strategic Leadership to Account Directors
20% Operational process and implementation
20% US Commercial Operations Reporting Support with Commerical Leads
10% Implementation, adoption, and advocacy of Waves
- Being a Client Services and Operations Leader, you will building out the excellence of our US Accounts Teams to deliver ‘best in class’ client experience
- Design, develop, and execute Group Operations to maximise efficiency (including utilisation rate, margin, profitability, and other KPIs) across all Account units
- Work closely with the Commercial Team, VP Of Client Services (EMEA) and CFO to ensure all processes are fit for purpose and in-line with the scale of the business
- Increase and maintain adoption of Influencer’s platform Waves and creator app across Account teams and clients, working closely with Senior Product Marketing Manager and Product teams
- Work with Commercial leads to convert both one-time bookings and existing accounts into long-term strategic client relationship
- Build an Accounts team of around 20 in New York over the next 12 months; ensuring that everyone is provided with “meaningful stretch”; compassionate and supportive of the team’s progression, training, and development. Responsibility for overseeing recruitment as well as new hire on-boarding and integration
- Oversee process, implementation, and development of PCAs, ensuring Influencer remains a market leader when demonstrating strategic and insight output
- Work with the Commericial Leads on Commercial Operations Reporting (Including Forecasting, Margin Analysis, and Pipeline control). Lead all legalities of campaigns, including client and creator contracts, and owning any ad-hoc legal needs
- Develop automations for weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on account status (revenue, pipeline management, margin, etc)
- Work cross-functionally to deliver quarterly and annual account reconciliations and reports
- Be the champion of consistency when it comes to cross-departmental process, ensuring each team is aligned and following best practices
- Prepare documentation from our internal financial systems and HubSpot to support our yearly audit
- Ensure communication across the business is open, act as the facilitator of collaboration between the Delivery team and the wider company.
Our Hiring Process
- 1st round: Initial Screening call with Talent Acquisition Lead
- 2nd round: Interview with Hiring Manager + Team Member
- 3rd round: Interview + Task with Hiring Manager + Team Member
- Join the team & #MakeWaves 💥
In return you’ll get:
- Salary: $120,000 - $150,000
- Enjoy our flexible core working hours and a flexible hybrid working model
- Experience the benefits of our WeWork office, right in the Heart of New York City, including community events and activities, dog friendly office space, wellness room and more!
- Generous time off to recharge - 22 days of PTO, & US National holidays
- Medical, dental and vision plans, 100% covered by employer for the employee only cost
- Wellbeing benefits- from a headspace subscription, mental health support through Health Assured, CitiBike membership and so much more
- In house talent development service - offering 1:1 sessions from becoming a manager, being a great leader, or working on your own career development
- Enhanced Family Leave policies
- 401k plan
- A DEI task force, constantly educating & celebrating diversity
- Happy hours, social events, lunches and company outings
- Yearly tenure celebrations!
At Influencer, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity, equity and inclusion. We promote DEI in our workplace and are a global community who believe our unique qualities should be celebrated. We want everyone at Influencer to bring their authentic selves to work everyday, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is embedded into everything we do at Influencer and is a part of our culture. All we ask is that you have a passion for Influencer Marketing and a desire to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies within this exciting industry.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Influencer provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Influencer is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Influencer
London, Manchester, Dubai, Poland, New York
United Arab Emirates
What employees are saying
I feel employees are a lot happier with their work-life balance now that we have a flexible approach to working. No one feels bad about having to go to a doctors appointment and working from home