Influencer is a data-led, global influencer marketing business with a unique, end-to-end ‘people power & platform power’ approach. Their data-led ideation studio, brand platform and creator app join forces to deliver impact at scale. Influencer is championing a movement towards ‘True Human Influence’ - the more tangible, scaled outcomes creators can drive beyond just likes and impressions.
From big brand launches to shifting perceptions and from riding fast trends to driving footfall - Influencer’s creative minds let data ‘art-direct’ the journey to the outcome, while powerful technologies for both brands and creators make it easy and speedy to activate at scale.
On top of this, Influencer’s technologies are supercharged by official data integrations with the world’s leading social platforms for an extra layer of accuracy. Influencer is recognised as an Official Global Marketing Partner of both TikTok and Meta.
Co-founded by entrepreneur Ben Jeffries and OG YouTuber Caspar Lee, Influencer has a global team of 90+ with some of the best talent in the industry across New York, London, Manchester, Dubai and Warsaw. From Google to Amazon and from Coca-Cola to Visit Dubai, and even TikTok and Meta - brands across every vertical tap into the power of True Human Influence all year round.
We also earned our Flexa approval, meaning we are an employer who supports flexible working!
We are looking for a motivated Sales Leader to accelerate our growth across the pond. You are passionate about solving customer challenges, and have extensive knowledge of the advertising technology space. You have a proven track record of exceeding revenue goals and deep experience managing sales teams.
The Senior Vice President of Sales will be responsible for the management and direction of the Accounts team, reporting to the CEO and will work closely with our Marketing, Accounts and Product teams to drive revenue growth. The SVP of Sales is accountable for managing sales productivity, helping shape go to market strategies and leading the team to achieve the companies revenue target
- Lead and manage quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Work closely with the Executive Team to develop the Sales strategy and go to market plans to drive new business and implement expansion plans for current customer base
- Engage with C-Level executives to evangelize Influencer, drive new business, and increase engagement at the highest level with current and prospective customers
- Establish operating cadence and collaboration across Sales Managers and Account Executives, working closely with Accounts and Marketing
- Partner with senior leadership to develop revenue targets and execution plans
- Work with Heads of to forecast, manage, and drive pipeline activity across each segment
- Establish performance benchmarks and objectives, track performance against those objectives, and collaborate with Sales Managers to ensure achievement of these goals
- Evaluate and implement changes to sales strategy, process, and workflow to deliver revenue growth
- Attract top talent, manage performance and motivate the team
- Manage team hiring and headcount to achieve company’s objectives and create a proactive and optimized sales environment
- 10 - 15 years of successful sales experience. Ad tech, mar tech and/or video experience a plus
- 5+ years of experience leading Sales Teams and Sales Managers is a must
- Demonstrated strategic, consultative, and analytical sales approach with focus on building partnerships with independent agencies and National advertisers
- Motivated self-starter that is intellectually curious, action oriented, and proactive
Our Hiring Process
- 1st round: Initial Screening call with Talent Acquisition Lead
- 2nd round: Interview with Hiring Manager + Team Member
- 3rd round: Interview + Task with Hiring Manager + Team Member
- Join the team & #MakeWaves 💥
In return you’ll get:
- Enjoy our flexible core working hours and a flexible hybrid working model
- Generous time off to recharge - 22 days of PTO, & US National holidays|
- Medical, dental and vision plans, 100% covered by employer for the employee only cost
- Wellbeing benefits- from a headspace subscription, mental health support through Health Assured, CitiBike membership and so much more
- In house talent development service - offering 1:1 sessions from becoming a manager, being a great leader, or working on your own career development
- Enhanced Family Leave policies
- 401k plan
- A DEI task force, constantly educating & celebrating diversity
- Happy hours, social events, lunches and company outings
At Influencer, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity, equity and inclusion. We promote DEI in our workplace and are a global community who believe our unique qualities should be celebrated. We want everyone at Influencer to bring their authentic selves to work everyday, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is embedded into everything we do at Influencer and is a part of our culture. All we ask is that you have a passion for Influencer Marketing and a desire to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies within this exciting industry
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Influencer provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Influencer is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Influencer
London, Manchester, Dubai, Poland, New York
United Arab Emirates
What employees are saying
I feel employees are a lot happier with their work-life balance now that we have a flexible approach to working. No one feels bad about having to go to a doctors appointment and working from home