Influencer is a data-led, global influencer marketing business with a unique, end-to-end ‘people power & platform power’ approach. Their data-led ideation studio, brand platform and creator app join forces to deliver impact at scale. Influencer is championing a movement towards ‘True Human Influence’ - the more tangible, scaled outcomes creators can drive beyond just likes and impressions.
From big brand launches to shifting perceptions and from riding fast trends to driving footfall - Influencer’s creative minds let data ‘art-direct’ the journey to the outcome, while powerful technologies for both brands and creators make it easy and speedy to activate at scale.
On top of this, Influencer’s technologies are supercharged by official data integrations with the world’s leading social platforms for an extra layer of accuracy. Influencer is recognised as an Official Global Marketing Partner of both TikTok and Meta.
Co-founded by entrepreneur Ben Jeffries and OG YouTuber Caspar Lee, Influencer has a global team of 90+ with some of the best talent in the industry across New York, London, Manchester, Dubai and Warsaw. From Google to Amazon and from Coca-Cola to Visit Dubai, and even TikTok and Meta - brands across every vertical tap into the power of True Human Influence all year round.
We also earned our Flexa approval, meaning we are an employer who supports flexible working!
As our business continues to grow, we're now looking to add an experienced Senior Devops Engineer to join us. Within this role, you will work closely with our Lead Engineer to ensure that all things Engineering within the business run smoothly.
- Building the infrastructure and setting up new tools
- Making sure quality attributes (e.g. availability, performance, security, etc.) are met as defined
- Being involved in product requirements and understanding the product needs
- Taking an active part in the architectural meetings and suggesting the tools and solutions
- Providing logging and monitoring for the system units
- Automating development processes
- Documenting the architecture and decisions are made
- Mentoring and transferring knowledge to the team members to work with infrastructure
- 5+ years of experience as DevOps engineer
- Strong knowledge of AWS: ECS (Fargate), EC2, SQS, SES, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, Lambda, S3
- Experience with IaaC such as Terraform, CloudFormation
- Database administration experience: Amazon Aurora, PostgreSQL, Redis
- Creating a CI/CD using the Atlasian ecosystem and Bitbucket Pipelines
- Great team player with excellent communication skills and work ethic
Would be a plus if you have:
- Work experience and configuration: openvpn, nginx, Firebase, SonarQube, Prometheus
- Experience with Third Party APIs
- Knowledge and experience according to Scrum methodology
Our Hiring Process..
- 1st round: Initial Screening call with our Talent Acquisition team
- 2nd round: One hour technical interview with 2 Senior Engineers
- 3rd round: Final 30 minute chat with the VP
In return you’ll get:
- An opportunity to work in a fun, progressive team with a passion for making Influencer an amazing, diverse and equitable place to work
- Flexi working hours & Working From Home + 4pm finish on Friday!
- 25 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays)
- Activities to improve your mental and physical wellbeing
- Large progressions for growth - you’ll be a key player in the next stage of growth for our company
- The choice of Health Insurance through Vitality or Juno
- EAP through Health Assured
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free breakfast and free monthly llunch on Thursdays (when in office!)
- Yearly tenure celebrations
- At Influencer, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity, equity and inclusion. We promote DEI in our workplace and are a global community who believe our unique qualities should be celebrated. We want everyone at Influencer to bring their authentic selves to work everyday, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is embedded into everything we do at Influencer and is a part of our culture. All we ask is that you have a passion for Influencer Marketing and a desire to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies within this exciting industry.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Influencer provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Influencer is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Influencer
London, Manchester, Dubai, Poland, New York
United Arab Emirates
What employees are saying
I feel employees are a lot happier with their work-life balance now that we have a flexible approach to working. No one feels bad about having to go to a doctors appointment and working from home