Influencer enables brands to be seen at scale across digital; driving growth and guaranteed success on social media. We build meaningful relationships between creators and brands, whilst making advertising effective, but more importantly inclusive.
Our purpose is to Make Waves; an idea seeded in the fact that our creators tell stories that build human connections, which set off waves of influence. These waves of influence become our data layers, from which we measure the impact. Our clients and creators make waves, we measure the impact.
We are an Official Global Marketing Partner with Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
Co-founded by entrepreneur Ben Jeffries and YouTuber Caspar Lee, we’re a global team, with some of the best talent in the industry, championing a new era of creativity and producing award-winning campaigns for brands such as Alibaba, PepsiCo, Mars, Procter & Gamble, Pernod Ricard and Pokerstars, to name a few.
Influencer are one of the first companies to pop up in the space and are among the market leaders within this booming industry. We were placed in the Top 50 Best companies to work for and recently won Campaigns Best Places to Work 2021!
- Build out our insights offering to refine strategies for deeper success on understanding organic influencer activity ROI.
- Translating data and insights into actionable strategies
- Provide research for RFP/RFI's to support new business teams
- Provide effectiveness and measurement arguments against campaign data
- Manage communication and relationships with our third party suppliers who support us with measurement, e.g. IBM Watson, Relative Insight and Nielsen
- Work closely with our Product team to scope and improve our reporting dashboards based on measurement
- Train and up-skill the wider business on their use of Insights and Analytics to ensure Influencer is a data driven business
- Work with our Leadership team to build out the data and insights function of the business, alongside managing our Insights and Analytics executive.
- 7+ years of experience in an Insights and Analytics position within a digital or influencer marketing agency environment
- Excellent presentation skills alongside the ability to present to both internal and external stakeholders
- Line management experience, preferably experience in building out a new team
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working cross functionally in a global organisation
Our Hiring Process
- 1st round: Initial Screening call with Talent Acquisition Lead
- 2nd round: Interview with Hiring Manager + Team Member
- 3rd round: Interview + Task with Hiring Manager + Team Member
- Join the team & #MakeWaves 💥
In return you’ll get:
- An opportunity to work in a fun, progressive team with a passion for making Influencer an amazing, diverse and equitable place to work
- Flexi working hours & Working From Home
- 25 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays)
- Activities to improve your mental and physical wellbeing
- A shiny Macbook
- Large progressions for growth - you’ll be a key player in the next stage of growth for our company
- A Headspace subscription
- EAP through Health Assured
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free breakfast (when in office!)
We welcome applications from people identifying with a minority ethnic background, LGBTQ+ candidates, and candidates with disabilities. We promote equality, diversity and inclusion in our workplace and make recruitment decisions by matching Influencer's needs with the skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We recognise the value in encouraging a diverse range of perspectives, skills, experience and knowledge within Influencer and encourage you to apply!
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Influencer provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Influencer is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Influencer
London, Manchester, Dubai, Poland, New York
What employees are saying
I feel employees are a lot happier with their work-life balance now that we have a flexible approach to working. No one feels bad about having to go to a doctors appointment and working from home