Influencer is a data-led, global influencer marketing business with a unique, end-to-end ‘people power & platform power’ approach. Their data-led ideation studio, brand platform and creator app join forces to deliver impact at scale. Influencer is championing a movement towards ‘True Human Influence’ - the more tangible, scaled outcomes creators can drive beyond just likes and impressions.
From big brand launches to shifting perceptions and from riding fast trends to driving footfall - Influencer’s creative minds let data ‘art-direct’ the journey to the outcome, while powerful technologies for both brands and creators make it easy and speedy to activate at scale.
On top of this, Influencer’s technologies are supercharged by official data integrations with the world’s leading social platforms for an extra layer of accuracy. Influencer is recognised as an Official Global Marketing Partner of both TikTok and Meta.
Co-founded by entrepreneur Ben Jeffries and OG YouTuber Caspar Lee, Influencer has a global team of 90+ with some of the best talent in the industry across New York, London, Manchester, Dubai and Warsaw. From Google to Amazon and from Coca-Cola to Visit Dubai, and even TikTok and Meta - brands across every vertical tap into the power of True Human Influence all year round.
We also earned our Flexa approval, meaning we are an employer who supports flexible working!
In this exciting role you will be working alongside the Finance team, Commercial and Operations, supporting the entire business to ensure we prioritise our resources and allocate activities to where we get the best return on our investment, to maximise our profits and further accelerate our revenue growth.
- Reporting to the CFO and working closely with the Group Operations Director and Group Business Director to define and implement the optimal performance measurement and management programmes required to ensure the success of the sales organisation, aligning the objectives of the sales organisation with the overall business goals
- Analysing large amounts of data to accurately forecast, projected sales trends, identify new sales opportunities, provide practical recommendations to optimise sales strategies to increase market share and ultimately grow revenue and profit
- Establishing and owning the Gross Profit Margin and full end to end profitability of each campaign
- Providing and owning the Revenue, Cost of Sales and Gross profit figures for the Monthly Management Accounts, Statutory Accounts, Annual budget, Monthly forecasts and 3 year plan, along with the relevant Commercial lead
- Assisting with reconciliation of cash received against campaigns to identify slow payers and recommend alternative payment terms on subsequent campaigns, such as full or partial payment up front
- Supporting the Finance Team with revenue and sales related cost queries
- Establishing high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency in planning, forecasting and budgeting to ensure they are appropriately integrated with other planning processes
- Owning the end-to-end process of tracking the sales process and conversion rates throughout the sales funnel, producing sales KPI’s and reporting on a regular cadence
- Assigning sales rep quotas and ensure the financial objectives are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources through the quota program
- Making recommendations for coverage models and team configurations in order to maximise sales productivity
- Refine lead qualification process, analyse and report on campaign performances with reporting dashboards
- Maintain and manage CRM data accuracy and improvement programs working with finance to ensure automated report accuracy
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data - compiling, analysing and reporting sales and cost data
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3 years experience in a Business Analyst role
- Solid communication, organisational and time-management skills
- Experience with CRM database knowledge is a bonus
- Strong ability to simplify complex operations and data and effectively communicate this to leaders across all levels of our organisation
- Highly flexible, agile, embrace change, prepared to adopt new systems and processes
- Must be a fast learner, specifically around technology and new technologies
- Be able to know what you don’t know and learn it at speed, in as self sufficient manner as possible
- High levels of initiative, origination and proactive thinking and execution
- Ability to manage complexity and competing priorities
- High energy and results focused (short-term and long-term vision)
- Highly collaborative spirit and able to work across many functions and build rapport quickly
Our Hiring Process
- 1st round: Initial Screening call with Talent Acquisition Lead
- 2nd round: Interview with Hiring Manager + Team Member
- 3rd round: Interview + Task with Hiring Manager + Team Member
- Join the team & #MakeWaves 💥
In return you’ll get:
- An opportunity to work in a fun, progressive team with a passion for making Influencer an amazing, diverse and equitable place to work
- Flexi working hours & Working From Home + 4pm finish on Friday!
- 25 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays)
- Activities to improve your mental and physical wellbeing
- Large progressions for growth - you’ll be a key player in the next stage of growth for our company
- The choice of Health Insurance through Vitality or Juno
- EAP through Health Assured
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free breakfast and free monthly llunch on Thursdays (when in office!)
- Yearly tenure celebrations
At Influencer, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity, equity and inclusion. We promote DEI in our workplace and are a global community who believe our unique qualities should be celebrated. We want everyone at Influencer to bring their authentic selves to work everyday, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is embedded into everything we do at Influencer and is a part of our culture. All we ask is that you have a passion for Influencer Marketing and a desire to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies within this exciting industry.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Influencer provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Influencer is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Influencer
London, Manchester, Dubai, Poland, New York