Influencer is a data-led, global influencer marketing business with a unique, end-to-end ‘people power & platform power’ approach. Their data-led ideation studio, brand platform and creator app join forces to deliver impact at scale. Influencer is championing a movement towards ‘True Human Influence’ - the more tangible, scaled outcomes creators can drive beyond just likes and impressions.
From big brand launches to shifting perceptions and from riding fast trends to driving footfall - Influencer’s creative minds let data ‘art-direct’ the journey to the outcome, while powerful technologies for both brands and creators make it easy and speedy to activate at scale.
On top of this, Influencer’s technologies are supercharged by official data integrations with the world’s leading social platforms for an extra layer of accuracy. Influencer is recognised as an Official Global Marketing Partner of both TikTok and Meta.
Co-founded by entrepreneur Ben Jeffries and OG YouTuber Caspar Lee, Influencer has a global team of 100+ with some of the best talent in the industry across New York, London, Manchester, Dubai and Warsaw. From Google to Amazon and from Coca-Cola to Visit Dubai, and even TikTok and Meta - brands across every vertical tap into the power of True Human Influence all year round.
Influencer are one of the first companies to pop up in the space and are among the market leaders within this booming industry. We were placed in the Top 50 Best companies to work for, Campaigns Best Places’ to work in 2021 & 2022, and recently were named the 42nd Fastest growing UK Tech company by Deloitte.
We also earned our Flexa approval, meaning we are an employer who supports flexible working!
In this exciting role you will be working alongside the Account Director and the wider US Accounts team to deliver on exciting and compelling influencer marketing campaigns
- Support with the day to day management of influencer marketing and branded content campaigns, adding value to the clients experience
- Being responsible for building and nurturing relationships with creators, supporting on creator briefings, negotiations and guiding on content creation
- Support the wider team team with strategic creator research and outreach
- Oversee and manage campaigns via our platform, Waves, including brief & content uploads and creator payments
- Liaising with senior stakeholders on influencer marketing activations to discuss content, and creators
- Work on PCA's/end of campaign reports and liaise with senior team members to ensure we exceed client expectations
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in an influencer marketing or social media role
- Rigorous to a tee and not ashamed of your healthy level of perfectionism
- Organised, meticulous about meeting deadlines with excellent attention to detail
- High energy and able to multitask, with a real ability to quickly prioritise across a number of projects
- A proven team player, with a proactive and positive approach to achieving goals and supporting the work of others
- Able to build strong rapport and relationships both internally and externally
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Not afraid to roll the sleeves up and get involved with day to day tasks when required
- Strong negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- Willingness and availability to travel internationally is a bonus!
- You care about Influencer’s mission to #makewaves and want to have some fun along the way!
Our Hiring Process
- 1st round: Initial Screening call with Talent Acquisition Lead
- 2nd round: Interview with Hiring Manager + Team Member
- 3rd round: Interview + Task with Hiring Manager + Team Member
- Join the team & #MakeWaves 💥
In return you’ll get:
- Enjoy our flexible core working hours and a flexible hybrid working model
- Experience the benefits of our WeWork office, right in the Heart of New York City, including community events and activities, dog friendly office space, wellness room and more!
- Generous time off to recharge - 22 days of PTO, & US National holidays
- Medical, dental and vision plans, 100% covered by employer for the employee only cost
- Wellbeing benefits- from a headspace subscription, mental health support through Health Assured, CitiBike membership and so much more
- In house talent development service - offering 1:1 sessions from becoming a manager, being a great leader, or working on your own career development
- Enhanced Family Leave policies
- 401k plan
- A DEI task force, constantly educating & celebrating diversity
- Happy hours, social events, lunches and company outings
- Yearly tenure celebrations!
At Influencer, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity, equity and inclusion. We promote DEI in our workplace and are a global community who believe our unique qualities should be celebrated. We want everyone at Influencer to bring their authentic selves to work everyday, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is embedded into everything we do at Influencer and is a part of our culture. All we ask is that you have a passion for Influencer Marketing and a desire to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies within this exciting industry.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Influencer provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Influencer is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Influencer
London, Manchester, Dubai, Poland, New York