Influencer is a data-led, global influencer marketing business with a unique, end-to-end ‘people power & platform power’ approach. Their data-led ideation studio, brand platform and creator app join forces to deliver impact at scale. Influencer is championing a movement towards ‘True Human Influence’ - the more tangible, scaled outcomes creators can drive beyond just likes and impressions.
From big brand launches to shifting perceptions and from riding fast trends to driving footfall - Influencer’s creative minds let data ‘art-direct’ the journey to the outcome, while powerful technologies for both brands and creators make it easy and speedy to activate at scale.
On top of this, Influencer’s technologies are supercharged by official data integrations with the world’s leading social platforms for an extra layer of accuracy. Influencer is recognised as an Official Global Marketing Partner of both TikTok and Meta.
Co-founded by entrepreneur Ben Jeffries and OG YouTuber Caspar Lee, Influencer has a global team of 100+ with some of the best talent in the industry across New York, London, Manchester, Dubai and Warsaw. From Google to Amazon and from Coca-Cola to Visit Dubai, and even TikTok and Meta - brands across every vertical tap into the power of True Human Influence all year round.
Influencer are one of the first companies to pop up in the space and are among the market leaders within this booming industry. We were placed in the Top 50 Best companies to work for, Campaigns Best Places’ to work in 2021 & 2022, and recently were named the 42nd Fastest growing UK Tech company by Deloitte.
We also earned our Flexa approval, meaning we are an employer who supports flexible working!
We are looking for a Creative Strategist, reporting into our Creative Strategy Lead. We are looking for someone to join us in April 2023
The Creative Strategist is responsible for delivering best-in-class creative, underpinned by strategy and insight that makes Influencer stand out from the crowd. The role will foster close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that our commercial output answers client briefs, and delivers on their business goals. Candidates should have a demonstrable track record across planning, strategy and creative, will have experience within the influencer marketing space, and be able to plan and deliver content distribution plans spanning organic and paid.
This is a huge opportunity as we continue to scale to a global leader within the influencer marketing space. You will be tasked with focusing on what really matters; obsessing over our customers, growing our business, breaking boundaries and making Influencer a uniquely brilliant place to work.
- Work with the Creative Strategy Lead and the Creative Strategy team to continue to define and improve our strategic and creative output
- Be comfortable interrogating and interpreting client briefs, leading creative and strategy workshops both internally and externally with clients
- Develop and manage relationships with internal teams
- Comfortable talking to clients, pitching and presenting work
- Have expertise across paid and organic distribution methodologies
- Support our commercial team with best-in-class strategy and creative work
- Be an expert at creative content executions across all leading social networks, with a specific emphasis and experience working across Instagram, TikTok and YouTube
- Have a keen understanding of influencer marketing and the way in which brands can leverage influencer content across to deliver outcomes across the sales funnel
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a creative and/or strategy role
- Minimum of 2 years influencer marketing experience
- A digital native with a history of delivering socially led branded content
- Able to work comfortably across Google Slides
- Solid communication, organisational and time-management skills
- Strong ability to distil complex client problems into strategically focussed influencer briefs
- Comfortable communicating with senior stakeholders both internally and externally
- Ability to manage competing priorities and workloads
- High energy and results focused (short-term and long-term vision)
- Collaborative spirit, able to work across many functions and build rapport quickly
Our Hiring Process
- 1st round: Initial Screening call with Talent Acquisition Lead
- 2nd round: Interview with Hiring Manager + Team Member
- 3rd round: Interview + Task with Hiring Manager + Team Member
- Join the team & #MakeWaves 💥
In return you’ll get:
- An opportunity to work in a fun, progressive team with a passion for making Influencer an amazing, diverse and equitable place to work
- Flexi working hours & Working From Home + 4pm finish on Friday!
- 25 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays)
- Activities to improve your mental and physical wellbeing
- Large progressions for growth - you’ll be a key player in the next stage of growth for our company
- The choice of Health Insurance through Vitality or Juno
- EAP through Health Assured
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free breakfast and end of month free lunch Thursdays (when in office!)
- Yearly tenure celebrations!
At Influencer, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity, equity and inclusion. We promote DEI in our workplace and are a global community who believe our unique qualities should be celebrated. We want everyone at Influencer to bring their authentic selves to work everyday, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is embedded into everything we do at Influencer and is a part of our culture. All we ask is that you have a passion for Influencer Marketing and a desire to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies within this exciting industry.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Influencer provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Influencer is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Influencer
London, Manchester, Dubai, Poland, New York
United Arab Emirates
What employees are saying
I feel employees are a lot happier with their work-life balance now that we have a flexible approach to working. No one feels bad about having to go to a doctors appointment and working from home