Influencer is a data-led, global influencer marketing business with a unique, end-to-end ‘people power & platform power’ approach. Their data-led ideation studio, brand platform and creator app join forces to deliver impact at scale. Influencer is championing a movement towards ‘True Human Influence’ - the more tangible, scaled outcomes creators can drive beyond just likes and impressions.
From big brand launches to shifting perceptions and from riding fast trends to driving footfall - Influencer’s creative minds let data ‘art-direct’ the journey to the outcome, while powerful technologies for both brands and creators make it easy and speedy to activate at scale.
On top of this, Influencer’s technologies are supercharged by official data integrations with the world’s leading social platforms for an extra layer of accuracy. Influencer is recognised as an Official Global Marketing Partner of both TikTok and Meta.
Co-founded by entrepreneur Ben Jeffries and OG YouTuber Caspar Lee, Influencer has a global team of 110+ with some of the best talent in the industry across New York, London, Manchester, Dubai and Warsaw. From Google to Amazon and from Coca-Cola to Visit Dubai, and even TikTok and Meta - brands across every vertical tap into the power of True Human Influence all year round.
Influencer are one of the first companies to pop up in the space and are among the market leaders within this booming industry. We were placed in the Top 50 best companies to work for by Campaign in their Best Places’ to Work Award 2021 & 2022, and recently were named as one of the UK’s fasted growing Tech companies by Deloitte.
We also earned our Flexa approval, meaning we are an employer who supports flexible working!
Reporting into the Commercial Director, the Brand Partnerships Director is responsible for identifying and growing revenue opportunities across UK and Europe - winning new clients and ensuring we retain and grow these clients. Day-to-day you will outreach to and engage with current and prospective clients, collaborating with our creative, strategy and client services teams to develop innovative new business pitches and flawlessly sell Influencer’s services. You will create, manage, and control a broad pipeline of prospects across both brands and agencies - and you will consistently deliver against your revenue targets and a range of other business development KPIs.
A candidate who has extensive experience in the broader branded content / partnerships space, selling direct to media agencies and/or brands, to activate large partnerships will really thrive in this role.
- Create a pipeline of prospects based across the UK/EMEA with brands direct and agencies
- Build trusted relationships with brands and agencies, to better understand their influencer marketing and measurement needs
- Achieve significant new business targets and account growth
- Develop long term, meaningful relationships with senior level brand marketers and top agencies
- Flawlessly sell Influencer partnerships, with confidence, passion and enthusiasm
- Lead strategic conversations and sell best-in class campaigns. Ensuring client value, creative innovation and excellence are delivered
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients and internal strategy teams, to drive collaboration and best-in-class work
- Manage end to end campaign briefing process with internal and external stakeholders
- Regularly report to key internal stakeholders on sales performance and sales forecasting
- Provide regular market feedback to our product and marketing team to aid in the development of our product and offering
- Extensive knowledge of the broader competitive landscape, staying on top of relevant market trends and client needs
- 7+ years experience years selling in digital, branded content and wider media
- 2+ years experience selling social/influencer marketing campaigns
- A strong network of senior level relationships and relevant contacts at major advertising, marketing agencies and/or brand direct
- Extensive experience selling branded content/Influencer marketing campaigns and developing commercial strategies
- You thrive in an innovative, fast past environment, eager to grow revenues in an exponential manner
- You consistently deliver against revenue targets
- In-depth knowledge of influencer marketing and agency partner requirements
- Proven track record opening doors across brands and agency contacts at all levels
- Exceptional presentation and numerical skills
Who we're looking for
- You’re a hunter who is curious by nature! One that prospects with a custom, solution-based approach based on client’s objectives and metrics for success
- Highly organised and results driven
- You are a natural motivator and strategic thinker, with an entrepreneurial mindset
- You have a passion for success on a personal, team, and organisational level
- Confidence to act as a spokesperson for Influencer and energise our clients!
Our Hiring Process
- 1st round: Initial Screening call with Talent Acquisition Team
- 2nd round: Interview with Hiring Manager + Team Member
- 3rd round: Interview + Task with Hiring Manager + Team Member
- Join the team & #MakeWaves 💥
In return you’ll get:
- An opportunity to work in a fun, progressive team with a passion for making Influencer an amazing, diverse and equitable place to work
- Flexi working hours & Working From Home + 4pm finish on Friday!
- 25 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays)
- Activities to improve your mental and physical wellbeing
- Large progressions for growth - you’ll be a key player in the next stage of growth for our company
- The choice of Health Insurance through Vitality or Juno
- EAP through Health Assured
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free breakfast and end of month free lunch Thursdays (when in office!)
- Yearly tenure celebrations!
At Influencer, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity, equity and inclusion. We promote DEI in our workplace and are a global community who believe our unique qualities should be celebrated. We want everyone at Influencer to bring their authentic selves to work everyday, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is embedded into everything we do at Influencer and is a part of our culture. All we ask is that you have a passion for Influencer Marketing and a desire to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies within this exciting industry.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Influencer provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Influencer is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Influencer
London, Manchester, Dubai, Poland, New York