Influencer is a data-led, global influencer marketing business with a unique, end-to-end ‘people power & platform power’ approach. Their data-led ideation studio, brand platform and creator app join forces to deliver impact at scale. Influencer is championing a movement towards ‘True Human Influence’ - the more tangible, scaled outcomes creators can drive beyond just likes and impressions.
From big brand launches to shifting perceptions and from riding fast trends to driving footfall - Influencer’s creative minds let data ‘art-direct’ the journey to the outcome, while powerful technologies for both brands and creators make it easy and speedy to activate at scale.
On top of this, Influencer’s technologies are supercharged by official data integrations with the world’s leading social platforms for an extra layer of accuracy. Influencer is recognised as an Official Global Marketing Partner of both TikTok and Meta.
Co-founded by entrepreneur Ben Jeffries and OG YouTuber Caspar Lee, Influencer has a global team of 90+ with some of the best talent in the industry across New York, London, Manchester, Dubai and Warsaw. From Google to Amazon and from Coca-Cola to Visit Dubai, and even TikTok and Meta - brands across every vertical tap into the power of True Human Influence all year round.
We also earned our Flexa approval, meaning we are an employer who supports flexible working!
This is a huge opportunity as we continue to scale to a global leader within the influencer marketing space. You will be tasked with focusing on what really matters; obsessing over our customers, growing our business, breaking boundaries and making Influencer a uniquely brilliant place to work.
- Responding to large clients briefs, RFIs and RFPs (£100k+)
- Writing clear and impacting proposals and presenting them to prospective clients
- Take ownership of key accounts and drive consistent upsales and repeat business
- Proactively seek new business opportunities
- Lead on pitches to high profile perspectives and key clients
- Achieving and exceeding monthly KPI targets
- Take the London team through briefing meetings and brand guidelines
- Attending client and all agency meetings
- Supporting others in the sales team by arranging meetings with people in your network
- Accurate pipeline management and sales forecasting
- 5+ years working in an agency or brand within client services (ideally in advertising/social/creative).
- 2+ years sales experience and knowledge of CRM tools such as Hubspot and Salesforce
- You are passionate and have an understanding of influencer marketing, social media and digital marketing and how it’s evolving
- You are commercially aware, organised, confident and communicate exceptionally well
- You care about Influencer’s mission to #makewaves and want to have some fun along the way!
- You are meticulous with your planning and can think of creative ways to get ahead of the game and exceed your targets
- You have a true hunter mentality and love the thrill of winning
- You know what motivates you and others, and you help keep everyone around you motivated
Our Hiring Process
- 1st round: Initial Screening call with Talent Acquisition Lead
- 2nd round: Interview with Hiring Manager + Team Member
- 3rd round: Interview + Task with Hiring Manager + Team Member
- Join the team & #MakeWaves 💥
In return you’ll get:
- Salary: $100,000 - $110,000
- Enjoy our flexible core working hours and a flexible hybrid working model
- Experience the benefits of our WeWork office, right in the Heart of New York City, including community events and activities, dog friendly office space, wellness room and more!
- Generous time off to recharge - 22 days of PTO, & US National holidays
- Medical, dental and vision plans, 100% covered by employer for the employee only cost
- Wellbeing benefits- from a headspace subscription, mental health support through Health Assured, CitiBike membership and so much more
- In house talent development service - offering 1:1 sessions from becoming a manager, being a great leader, or working on your own career development
- Enhanced Family Leave policies
- 401k plan
- A DEI task force, constantly educating & celebrating diversity
- Happy hours, social events, lunches and company outings
- Yearly tenure celebrations!
At Influencer, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity, equity and inclusion. We promote DEI in our workplace and are a global community who believe our unique qualities should be celebrated. We want everyone at Influencer to bring their authentic selves to work everyday, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is embedded into everything we do at Influencer and is a part of our culture. All we ask is that you have a passion for Influencer Marketing and a desire to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies within this exciting industry.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Influencer provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Influencer is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Influencer
London, Manchester, Dubai, Poland, New York
United Arab Emirates
What employees are saying
I feel employees are a lot happier with their work-life balance now that we have a flexible approach to working. No one feels bad about having to go to a doctors appointment and working from home