We are Digital Growth Specialists helping ambitious global brands push boundaries. We define and deliver integrated digital strategies that transform our clients from market players to market leaders. As we embark on our 8th year of accelerated growth we’re looking for experienced SEO Analyst to drive the agency forward.
Our agency wouldn’t be what it is today without our incredible people. Our diverse team encompasses expertise across the digital landscape which enables us to accelerate change and results, driving business growth faster. Our collaborative, creative and inclusive culture helps build our reputation as a leading digital employer and we are committed to nurturing and developing people to their full potential.
Recognising that we are a part of something much bigger, we’re on a mission to use business as a force for good. We’re actively committed to creating a positive impact for our people, planet and community.
The SEO analyst role will assist in increasing a client’s organic visibility on search engines (predominantly Google). Our SEO department splits into three core areas - technical, content and digital PR - so you’ll be carrying out various optimisation tasks like keyword, audience, and competitor research, technical SEO auditing, creative content creation, and digital PR outreach. Successful applicants will show strong copywriting experience while demonstrating skills in critical and analytical thinking.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting account managers in helping to improve organic visibility across a range of client accounts
- Approaching your day-to-day role with a hardworking and enthusiastic attitude
- Continually analysing trends, identifying opportunities, and making recommendations to improve account performance, staying up to date with the latest industry news and trends
- Assisting account leads in compiling monthly client reports using Google Data Studio, exporting and presenting account performance data for both internal use and client-facing reports
- Assisting account leads with client communications over phone and email
- Supporting account managers in research and copywriting based tasks
- Completing tasks to set deadlines, demonstrating excellent organisation and time management
- Participating in individual and team training sessions and be an active contributor to SEO team meetings and discussions
- Your own independent studying and gaining industry accreditations in line with the personal development plans agreed with your line manager
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
- Time keeping
- An attention to detail
- A self-starter with an outgoing nature
- Any marketing related experience is beneficial
- Ideally experience in digital marketing or similar (SEO, PPC, programming, PR, social, design, copywriting and editing)
- Excellent knowledge of major social media channels including Facebook, Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn
- A demonstration of passion in a subject, topic or activity outside of degree study
- Any relevant accreditations or study (e.g. Google Analytics, AdWords or similar)
- A demonstration of keeping up to date with industry changes (e.g. reading relevant industry blogs or attending events)
Not ticking all the boxes? Don't worry, here at Impression we promote a culture of learning and development so we'll help you out! There is research to suggest that women and people of colour are less likely to apply for roles in which they don’t meet 100% of the requirements but at Impression we want to ensure everyone is encouraged to apply with us. Equity, diversity and inclusion are integral to Impression’s recruitment process and we are committed to ensuring your experience with us is equal, fair and non-discriminatory.
What makes us different?
We are proud to be listed on the “Flexa 100” Most Flexible Companies to work for and to be officially recognised as a Great Place to Work®. Alongside our amazing culture, here's what else makes us standout as a great employer:
- Competitive salary – verified by an external salary benchmarking company £21,500 - £22,500 DOE
- Flexible working options - as per ways of working charter
- Private medical insurance with access to EAP
- Enhanced sick pay - 8 weeks full pay, 8 weeks half pay in 12 month period
- Access to HelloSelf, a virtual therapy platform
- Enhanced parental leave
- 28 days annual leave, plus bank holiday
- Life leave – when something unexpected happens in your life and you need some paid leave
- Pregnancy loss and parental bereavement leave
- Compassionate leave
- Eye-care vouchers
- Opportunity to save on and spread the cost of new tech through Techscheme
- Budget for books, tools and software
- Tea and coffee, drinks fridge and fruit deliveries
- A full social calendar with a budget per person and 1 social event per month
- Summer and Christmas party (off-site)
- Chance to attend national and international conferences
- Top Apple equipment to use at work
- Savings on bikes and accessories through Cyclescheme
- Perkbox membership
- Contributory pension scheme
- The usual agency stuff – office dogs, drinks fridge and ping pong
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We're listening and we're learning.
We’re committed to embracing diversity and promoting equal opportunities, both within our teams and through the services we provide. But we know we still have work to do. Improving fairness – in our agency and our industry – is something we’re passionate about, and we’re committed to having the conversations, making the changes and helping other businesses to do the same.
We pledge to promote equal opportunities and, as per the Equality Act 2010, will not tolerate discrimination on the grounds of: gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, religion, age, disability, caring responsibilities or beliefs. We’ll also make every effort to represent different genders, ethnicities, socio-economic backgrounds and sexualities at the events, panels and discussions we run.
Strictly no recruitment agencies.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Impression provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Impression is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Impression
Gender diversity (male:female:non-binary)
What employees are saying
"I joined this summer after graduating from university, and everyone is very positive about working here. Everyone has been friendly and helpful since I started. The company really cares about how their people feel and give new starters the flexibility to learn at their own pace. I really believe that Impression is a great company trying to work as ethically as possible. Furthermore, since I began working here, the Head of People has already hosted a number of events to get our input on benefits, and has altered working hours. It's been very positive!"
Anonymous Impression Employee